INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Coming October 24th My Pin-Up Girl by Nicky Fox


COMING OCTOBER 24, 2017


Hunter

I’m a farmer. I love to have my feet planted on the dirt and my hands digging in the soil. I don’t expect to have my hands on the new enticing morsel next door. She bakes me an apple pie and prances around in these sexy red boots. I’m a Southern boy with manners. The way I’m thinking about that girl is anything but friendly.



Lenora

I’m a painter. I’ve moved to the countryside for some inspiration. There’s inspiration alight, right next door. When my horse dumps me right in this cowboy’s lap. He comes to my rescue while shirtless. What’s a girl to do? Sometimes you got to take a bull by the horns and giddy up.

When Hunter’s farm becomes in jeopardy will their love stay strong or will it buck them off on their keisters?





COMING OCTOBER 24, 2018


Nicky Fox
Nicky lives in the Big D, Dallas, Texas that is. She loves reading romantic books with sexy times and loves writing them even more. Nicky is a ninja, stationery addict, and a movie buff. She eats cookie dough while she writes. If you like long walks on the beach, steamy books with sexy man candy then Nicky is your girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment