INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Review of Every Last Mark by Emerald O'Brien



Avery Hart knows a serial killer is coming for her.  Surrounded by death since his hunt began, the brutal murder of a loved one has pushed Avery past her breaking point.  Desperate to end the suffering of those in his path and stop looking over her shoulder, Avery prepares to fight for her life.
Noah Cotter knows time is running out.  The killer has eluded Noah's team, and with the looming threat of being removed from the case, he is ready to do whatever it takes to keep Avery and their group safe.  Together Avery and Noah find courage in each other. The stakes have never been higher as they search for a killer determined to take the lives of...
Every Last Mark

MY REVIEW:

EVERY LAST MARK IS BOOK 3 IS THE AVERY HART TRILOGY.  I FOUND MYSELF READING THIS BOOK LATE INTO THE NIGHT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.  EMERALD CONTINUES TO HAVE A LOT OF SUSPENSE, MYSTERY AND MURDER THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  SHE KEEPS YOU THE EDGE OF THE SHEET AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WERE CLEARED UP THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  

I LIKED WATCHING AVERY GETTING STRONGER IN EACH BOOK AS HER FINAL SHOWDOWN NEARED WITH THE KILLER.  THE CONNECTION AND LOVE BETWEEN AVERY AND NOAH CONTINUED TO GROW THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  IT WAS PRETTY OBVIOUS THEY WERE MET TO BE TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH IT TOOK THESE CIRCUMSTANCES TO BRING THEM TOGETHER. I LOVED THE TEAM AS A WHOLE AS THEY CONTINUED TO TRY TO FIND THE KILLER.  THEY CONTINUED TO GROW AND BONDED AS A TEAM.  EACH LOOKED OUT FOR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS AND THEY EACH HAD A CONNECTION. THE TEAM CONTINUED TO USE ALL THEIR RESOURCES AND WORKED SO WELL TOGETHER. EACH TEAM MEMBER WAS REALLY AMAZING AND IT HAD BECOME PERSONAL FOR ALL OF THEM.   THE TEAM AND AVERY EXPERIENCED SO MANY LOSSES AND DEATHS.  IT WAS PRETTY HEART WRENCHING AND EMOTIONAL AT TIMES .  YOU COULD FEEL HOW MUCH THEY BLAMED THEMSELVES AND THEY CONTINUED TO FAIL.  THE LOSS WAS EXPERIENCED SO VERY DEEPLY BETWEEN THE TEAM BUT DESPITE THEIR LOSSES THEY NEVER GAVE UP.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE ENDING OF THE STORY.  IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND AMAZING AND EVERYTHING  JUST MADE SO MUCH MORE SENSE.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SUSPENSEFUL, MURDER MYSTERY THAT KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT AND GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END, YOU MUST READ THE AVERY HEART TRILOGY.  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.  I LOVE EMERALD'S WRITING AND THE WAY SHE BRINGS HER CHARACTERS TO LIFE.   THERE IS SO MUCH EMOTIONS, LOSS HEARTACHE THROUGH HER STORIES.  YOU FEEL IT IN HER WRITING AND SHE HAS SOME OF THE BEST CHARACTERS.  YOU MUST PICKUP THE AVERY HART TRILOGY AND ANY OF HER BOOKS.  EMERALD IS A WONDERFUL AUTHOR WITH A LOT TO OFFER IN HER STORIES AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  5 STARS  





Emerald O'Brien was born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing stories. As the author of unpredictable and suspenseful reads, she has published the Darkness Follows Duet, and The Avery Hart Trilogy.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.

To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment