INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pink: Hot N' Sexy for a Cure Books for Boobies Anthology












Pink: Hot N' Sexy for a Cure Books for Boobies Anthology


A Benefit for NBCF






Genres: Adult, Anthology, Erotic, Romance


Publication Date: October 1, 2015











Cover donated and designed by Sara Eirew Photographer





PINK: HOT N' SEXY FOR A CURE, the Books for Boobies 2015 anthology with 28 of today's hottest authors coming together to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. 





Join 28 of today's hottest romance authors as they introduce you to their most memorable and beloved characters in an all-new, exclusive, scorching scene. 





All proceeds of this year's anthology will be donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation, to help support women in need of mammograms.






















*CLICK ON THE AUTHOR'S NAME TO GO TO THEIR WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGES*







Takedown by J.C. Valentine  ~~  Prize Fight by Aden Lowe





Crazy Weekend by A.D. Justice  ~~  Princess and Pretty Boy by Tara Oakes





Coming Out to Play by RE Hargrave  ~~  Dinner is Served by Kira Barker





Flying Her by Michelle Dare  ~~  Indebted by J.L. Beck 





Jake by Hilary Storm & Jacob Wilson  ~~  Sibling Rivalry by T.S. Irons





Falling Star by Jani Kay  ~~  The Gift by River Savage





Infatuated by Autumn Jones Lake  ~~  Shame and Mace by A.C. Bextor





Storm by Nina Levine  ~~  Summer Storm by L. Wilder





Needing Us by M.N. Forgy  ~~  Surrender by Lisa Eugene





The Naughty Workout by Cora Reilly  ~~  Corrupted Counterparts by Sapphire Knight





Light to my Shadow by Lani Lynn Vale  ~~  Fall for Me by J.C. Emery





Steeling Parker by M.D. Saperstein & Andria Large  ~~  Strong by Daryl Banner





Radical Rendezvous by Jenna Galicki  ~~  Incendiary by Kathryn Kelly





Backstage Pass by A.M. Madden













Barnes & Noble ~ Kobo





Amazon: US ~ CA ~ UK ~ AU
























Join the Books for Boobies Release Event Party on October 10th.





Visit the official Facebook Page























*CLICK ON THE AUTHOR'S NAME TO GO TO THEIR AMAZON PAGE*




























































Presented in support of the NBCF by










magicofbookspromo@gmail.com





2 comments: