INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Ignighting Ash by M.A. Stacie

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Igniting Ash
AUTHOR – M.A. Stacie
GENRE – New Adult Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 4th August 2015
LENGTH - 312 pages
PUBLISHER – Limitless Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Redbird Designs



BOOK SYNOPSIS

After a terrible start in life, Asher Harris picks himself up and manages to carve out a fairly decent future. Content with living alone in his bookshop, he shies away from relationships and keeps trust to a minimum.

Emma Carnes hasn’t seen Asher in years, though she’s never forgotten him. Their one interaction as teenagers became pivotal to them both. It gave her a career.

It saved his life.

Emma saw things about Asher that nobody else did. When she urged him to escape a perilous situation, it turned her toward her purpose in life…and saved Asher. Intrigued by the strong man he’s become, she gently persuades him to open up, but finds his emotional walls hard to climb. She also hopes for his help with a troubled teen, Gabe Dearing, who reminds her very much of Asher himself.

Their relationship and ties to Gabe threaten to reveal things someone wants to keep hidden… Someone is watching Emma, trying to figure out what she knows, and she soon senses something isn’t right.

When the bookshop is vandalized and Gabe disappears, only to return bloody, broken, and refusing to say what happened, Asher and Emma search for the truth as their passion intensifies. The danger mounts, and Emma and Ash struggle to keep what they’ve fought so hard to gain. But can he save Emma as she saved him so long ago?

Or will a dark and violent history repeat itself and destroy them all?


BUY & TBR LINKS



EXCERPT


“He hurt you.” His fingers flexed on her face.

“And you’re hurting me by blaming yourself. Shutting yourself away from me isn’t helping.”

Asher touched the bruising around her eye, as well as the cuts that had been stitched near her eyebrow. “You’ll have scars.”

“Then we’ll match. Unless that idea disgusts you.”

“Why the hell would it disgust me? I have my own. What I mean is, that animal has left his mark on you forever.”

“And you should know that scars only show the path we’ve walked. It doesn’t show anyone the journey I’m taking.”

Asher fell silent as he appeared the mull over what she’d said. So many questions bubbled inside her, though she couldn’t bring herself to ask them just yet. This tiny moment of calm, with his hands on her was exactly what she’d longed for. “Asher? Why did you stay away?”

Dropping his hands, he put some space between them and sat on the coffee table facing her. Only their knees touched. “Since I’ve met you I’ve had issues with emotions.”

“I would argue that you’ve had them long before we saw each other again.”

Asher nodded and carried on speaking. “I’ve had so few things in my life that mean as much as you do. Other than Ike and my father I’ve never loved anyone, and look what happened to each of those.” He gulped.



AUTHOR BIO

M. A. Stacie is never without a book or her eReader. A voracious reader, with a love of sexy, yet angst ridden novels, she loves getting lost in new worlds. Her need to write did not grip her until after her second son was born, when her previous rambles became fully fledged stories.

She describes herself as one huge contradiction, and though not the most conventional of hobbies, she counts getting new tattoos as one of hers. Along with running, knitting, and listening to loud music. However, she is yet to work out how to do them all at the same time.

M. A. Stacie lives in the UK with her husband and three sons.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



GIVEAWAY PRIZES

2 x Igniting Ash eBooks


This Event Was Organized & Hosted By:
Special Thank You To Carly's Book Reviews For The HTML Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment