INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Christmas Calamity by Shanna Hatfield









The Christmas Calamity


by Shanna Hatfield


Series: Hardman Holidays, #3


Genre: Romance (Sweet/Historical/Holiday)


Release Date: November 13, 2014




















Now through Dec. 24, Shanna will donate 10% of the net proceeds from all of her book sales to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund.  The JCCF is a non-profit organization that assists rodeo athletes who’ve sustained catastrophic injuries and are unable to work for an extended period.










You’re invited to join in the online Cowboys & Christmas Facebook Party Thursday, Nov. 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (PST). Drop in anytime during those four hours to enter to win great prizes, chat with guest authors, and more! 
















Dependable and solid, Arlan Guthry relishes his orderly life as a banker’s assistant in Hardman, Oregon.





His uncluttered world spins off kilter when the beautiful and enigmatic prestidigitator Alexandra Janowski arrives in town, spinning magic and trouble in her wake as the holiday season approaches.

















Entranced by the way her mouth moved as she spoke, Arlan didn't realize he leaned closer until Alex stopped talking and released a sigh.





“Arlan, don’t you think…”





“Yes, I do.” He set down his coffee cup and rose to his feet, pulling Alex up next to him. Gently tracing his thumb across her bottom lip, he watched her eyes flutter closed and listened to her draw in a ragged breath.





“Alex, please, may I kiss you?” He thought he’d die if she said no. Every nerve, every muscle, every ounce of blood pumping rapidly through his veins wanted to taste her lips, savor their velvety softness moving against his own.





“Arlan...” She raised her gaze to his. The wanting in her eyes was undeniable, but she stepped back from him. “As much as I want to say yes, I have to say no. I refuse to come between you and Miss Bevins. It wouldn't be right or fair.”





“There is no me and Miss Bevins. In fact, I wrote her a letter today making that point abundantly clear.” Arlan moved until he stood with the toes of his boots disappearing beneath the hem of Alex’s skirt.





“But I've heard you whispering her name over and over, like a chant or something. I know you love her, and I won’t do this.” Alex backed up until she bumped into the wall.





Arlan wasted no time in closing the space between them. He raised his hand to her face again, trailing his index finger across her smooth cheek and along her jaw. “If you heard me whispering her name, it was in a futile effort to remind myself of her. You see, I tend to forget she even exists whenever I think of you.”
















Grab the first book in the Hardman Holidays Series for FREE (limited time only!)


Book 1: The Christmas Bargain

















A hopeless romantic with a bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure, Shanna Hatfield is a best-selling author of clean romantic fiction written with a healthy dose of humor. In addition to blogging and eating too much chocolate, she is completely smitten with her husband, lovingly known as Captain Cavedweller.





Shanna creates character-driven romances with realistic heroes and heroines. Her historical westerns have been described as “reminiscent of the era captured by Bonanza and The Virginian” while her contemporary works have been called “laugh-out-loud funny, and a little heart-pumping sexy without being explicit in any way.”





She is a member of Western Writers of America, Women Writing the West, and Romance Writers of America.


























Enter Shanna's


Cowboys & Christmas Giveaway





Enter to win one of the many prizes given away November 17, 2014 as part of the Cowboys and Christmas Book Tour and Release Party including a $25 Amazon Gift Card, Autographed Books, Cowboy Chocolates and more!





















2 comments: