INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tempest in Disguise by Riley Bancroft









Tempest In Disguise


by Riley Bancroft


Series: Darkest Faerie Tale, #1


Genre: Dark Erotic Urban Fantasy Romance


Cover Designer: Fiona Jayde


Release Date: November 6, 2014











Come join Riley and her guests on November 13th for a Facebook Party to celebrate the release of Tempest In Disguise!













Born the only hybrid between two warring factions, Mya's life is all smoke and mirrors. For twenty four years her true identity has been kept a secret inside the virtuous Seelie Court of the ancient Fae. But that time has come to an end. In one sudden blow, her perception of reality is irrevocably altered and her livelihood is stripped away. A dark and mysterious stranger has set his sights on her to possess, consume and claim her for himself. Mya must keep her wits about her to survive…or surrender to her darkest desires.





As one of the leaders in the infamous Unseelie Court, Cole is determined to seize the powerful and magickal hybrid from the enemy’s court on behalf of his people.  A battle is looming and they’re ready to end the war at any cost, but for Cole it’s personal.  The scar on his face is a daily reminder of the cuts marring his darkened soul and when he goes after the hybrid, a burning need to dominate and master her is far too great. Despite the consequences he faces for touching her, Cole's dark and twisted hunger is unable to resist her allure. He craves her full submission, but in order to do that, he must take everything away from her first.





Dark, Erotic Paranormal Romance with BDSM Elements…


















The Darkest Faerie Tales





There are two sides of me. One is good. The other is bad. Sure, everyone has bad and good in them, but my two halves are constantly at war with each other—I’m either extremely virtuous or terribly wicked—there is no in between.





In ancient Gaelic myth, the gods and goddesses were sent to earth, becoming known as the Tuatha Dé, God’s tribe in the form of a supernatural race. For centuries, as immortals, they ruled on the earth above humans. Then the Great Atonement happened. As people of the mound, they were stripped of the Tuatha Dé title and turned into Aos sí. They became nothing more than magickal human beings who happened to live a little longer than normal mortals.





The Aos sí are divided into two sects…Seelie or Unseelie. Dualities of light and dark instilled at birth. Though they lived in a semblance of peace, everything changed right before I was born and the factions turned against one another.





I’m half Seelie and half Unseelie, the only mixed breed ever to exist. My parents went to great lengths to hide my true identity during the wars.





I was supposed to live a normal life, the whole white picket fence and everything, but it’s all changing now. The Unseelies seek to take down the Seelies and restore themselves into power, back to the way things were on the magickal island of Sitnalta, before the Great Atonement. However, the Seelies only want to pursue balance, harmony, in all things.





And me? I’m stuck in the middle, torn between two worlds.





This is not a faerie tale.























Riley Bancroft grew up in the heart of Texas. Ever since she was little she favored stories on the darker side, not just supernatural, but psychological as well. She penned her first erotic poems in college about the love of her life. The pursuit of her writing career began when she wrote a short story based on the intimate scene missing in Twilight, to share with her friends. They encouraged her to write her own novel. And so, she did.
















































1 comment: