INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 28, 2014

Review of Christmas Kiss by Sharon Kleve and Author Interview


BOOK DESCRIPTION

Story 2 in the best-selling series, Forever Christmas. The western Washington town of Glenville is threatened with the possible loss of their 100 year old Christmas tree farm to an outside corporation. Four friends join together to keep the tradition alive and create new opportunities with the rebirth of the Forever Christmas tree farm.

Adelaide Duval has been told how to live her life from a very early age. First by her mother and then by her jerk boyfriend Jason. Both leave her expectantly and now she’s starting over with a new home and a new business. A new romance never crosses her mind.

Roman Bennett leaves his old life behind in the big city and settles into the small town of Glenville. When he meets Adelaide, his wounded heart is healed with a Christmas Kiss.

MY REVIEW

Another wonderful Christmas read you should pickup.  I really enjoyed reading this story.  I love this series and all the books are really good.  I highly recommend you pickup all the books in the Forever Christmas series.

Christmas Kiss was a fast pace read which took place in a small town around Christmas.  It was full of romance, friendship and a small town that comes together and helps each other out.  When Adelaide and Roman meet for the first, there is instant chemistry between them and a romance develops between them.  They both are weary of relationships.  Adelaide was treated badly and put down constantly by her ex-boyfriend, Jason.  After meeting Roman, Adelaide changes her appearance and image and finally see what everyone else sees.  Roman makes Adelaide feel very special and the more time they spend together the deeper they fall in love.  Will a misunderstanding be the end for Roman and Adelaide?

As always, I love Sharon's writing.  Her characters are so well written with amazing personalities and her storylines are really great.  I love how she uses small town settings and animals in her books.  The small town setting is just perfect for her books and show how different a small town is from City life and I love the differences.  I think there is more caring, friendship and helping each other out in a small town.  I am looking forward to reading what she writes next.  Sharon never disappoints me. I love her books.  5 stars


AUTHOR



Sharon Kleve was born and raised in Washington and currently lives on the Olympic Peninsula with her husband.

Sharon is a multi-published author of paranormal and contemporary romance. She loves romance. She loves reading romance, living romance, and especially loves writing about romance. She gets no greater feeling than watching her characters come alive in each other's arms. Most of all, she loves giving her characters the happily ever after they deserve--with a few bumps and bruises along the way.

One of her favorite things to do is picking up a new book and sinking into the story, immersing herself in the emotions between the characters. She hopes to inspire her readers the same way her favorite authors have inspired her.

When not writing, she can usually be found either curled up in her recliner with her cat and a good book, or in the kitchen baking sourdough bread or bagels.


Email: sharon.kleve@yahoo.com
Blog: http://authorsharonkleve.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sharonrkleve
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SharonKleve
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/srkleve/boards/
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5399389.Sharon_Kleve
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sharon-kleve/56/ab/691/
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Kleve/e/B006JAH14S
Shelfari: http://www.librarything.com/profile/SRKLEVE
Library Thing: http://www.shelfari.com/sharonkleve
Publisher: http://bookstogonow.com/

AUTHOR INTERVIEW

GIRL WITH PEN WELCOMES THE AMAZING SHARON KLEVE TO HER BLOG.

Q1. What inspired you to be a writer?

Janet Evanovich. I love her work. My first books had a similar character in them as Stephanie Plum but with a Physic twist. Corny talks to animals.

Q2. Are you married? Kids?

Married with one sweet cat named Ardy.

Q3. What genre or genres do you like to write and read?

I love to read anything. Romance, mystery, horror, but I write contemporary romance.



Q4. Do you have a favorite author or authors?

Janet Evanovich by far.



Q5. Do you consider yourself a romantic?

No. I’m very practical, organize and not fanciful at all.

Q6. What would you consider a romantic evening?

Steak dinner, horror movie and a glass of wine at home.



Q7. Do you daydream a lot?

No. I have a full time job, I write part-time, and work for Books To Go Now part-time. There is no time to day dream.

 

Q8. If you had to choose a place for a romantic setting, where would it be?

My living room



Q9. What is your favorite color or colors?

Red, orange and yellow. I have red hair so I like autumn colors.

Q10. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas. I love the scents, colors, and cheer.

 
Q11. Are you from a small town?

It was sort of small growing up but Kent WA is huge now. My family still lives there and it’s a shock to see how it’s changed.



Q12. Do you have any books you are currently working on?

I’m starting on a contemporary romance called, Sweet Valentine.



Q13. What book or series that you wrote would you recommend to readers? And why?

Forever Christmas and Handmade for Christmas. They have Christmas Kiss And Promiscuous Christmas in them.



 This or That

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Vanilla anything

Boxers or Briefs?

Both but not at the same time.

Cat or Dog?

Cat, always a cat.

Beach or Mountains?

I love both. I can’t chose.

Book or Kindle?

Book. I still pick up my books from the Library. I like the feel of paper.

Lillies or Roses?

Roses. They tend to last longer.




1 comment: