INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Review of Spellbound by Rebecca L. Garcia



πŸ’€She’d been told witches were evil, demonic things, but if that were true, then she was of them...πŸ’€


Spellbound, the highly anticipated fantasy romance standalone by Rebecca Garcia is available now. 


PURCHASE TODAY: https://books2read.com/u/4joqXX


SYNOPSIS: 


Grieving being torn from her beloved sister, who remained behind in the human kingdom, Elle makes it her life purpose to become a keeper in her cursekeeper coven.


But this calling won’t be an easy one.


The magic possessed by her small coven of four casts them as outsiders throughout the kingdom. Yet when witches are found murdered in the woods, the cursekeepers quickly become the town’s only hope.

Many believe the murders are the work of a god. An old one returned in search of vengeance. Elle, on the other hand, suspects Viktor, the new warlock to town, is somehow linked to the violent deaths. However, his agenda doesn’t stop there.


Infiltrating her coven.

Charming everyone around him.

Threatening her plans to become a keeper.

This rivalry quickly becomes personal.


When the truth behind the murders surfaces, Elle finds herself thrust into a dangerous new world, trapped between twisted hearts and terrifying beings. With the victims piling up, she must decide who to trust and who to protect before it’s too late.




MY REVIEW:

SPELLBOUND IS THE FIRST STANDALONE IN THE EMBRACING DARKNESS COLLECTION AND IS AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES. THIS IS A NEW ADULT FANTASY ROMANCE THAT WILL DRAW YOU IN AND LEAVE YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT. ELLE IS HUMAN BORN WITCH WITH POWERS WHO IS TAKEN FROM HER SISTER AND RAISED IN A COVEN WHERE SHE LEARNS DARK MAGIC AND WITCHCRAFT. ELLE IS PRESSURED INTO BECOMING A KEEPER BUT SHE DOUBTS HERSELF AND HER MAGICAL ABILITIES BUT KNOWS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE HER SISTER AGAIN. WHEN WTICHES START TURNING UP  DEAD, THE TOWN HOLDS OUT HOPE WITH THE CURSEKEEPERS. VIKTOR, THE NEW WARLOCK IN TOWN CHALLEGES ELLE FOR HER POSITION AS KEEPER AND THEIR RIVARLY BECOMES PERSONAL. ELLE STARTS PUSHING AND CHALLENGING HERSELF MORE.

I REALLY ENJOYED READING SPELLBOUND.  I WAS DRAWN IN FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END. THE STORY AND CHARACTERS ARE WELL DEVELOPED AND THE STORY IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED THE AUTHOR, REBECCA L. GARCIA'S WRITING.  SHE HAS CREATED A WORLD WITH MAGIC, FANTASY, MYTHOLOGY, ROMANCE, SUSPENSE AND ACTION.  SPELLBOUND IS A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING MORE OF REBECCA L. GARCIA'S BOOKS.  SHE IS AN EXCELLENT AUTHOR WHO WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  5 STARS
 
Biography Rebecca lives in San Antonio, Texas, with her husband and son. Originally from England, you can find her drinking tea, writing new worlds, and designing covers. She writes YA and NA fantasy. She devoured every book she was given and fell in love with magical worlds, and when she got older, her imagination grew with her. When she’s not writing or spending time with her family, you can find her traveling, and hosting book signings with Spellbinding Events. Get your free eBook of Ruin when you sign up to Rebecca's monthly newsletter here: bit.ly/NewsletterRebeccaLGarcia   LINKS: Facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccalgarciabooks Instagram: www.instagram.com/rebeccalgarciabooks Join her reader group for updates and discussions: www.facebook.com/groups/rebeccasroyalcourt Twitter: www.twitter.com/rlgarciabooks Website: www.rebeccalgarciabooks.com Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/rebecca-l-garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment