INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 3, 2021

All Things Wild by JP Uvalle Release Blast

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Release Blast πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

All Things Wild by JP Uvalle 




Buy Links -

Amazon US - https://amzn.to/3yFt5W1

Amazon CA - https://amzn.to/3mKjM4u

Amazon UK - https://amzn.to/3BrQLPa

Amazon AU - https://amzn.to/3BvVvUd

 

 

Blurb:

West knows her body.

Luther has her heart.

But Thane…Thane owns her mind.

 

Rayah Xavier has something in her very blood that makes her unique—so extraordinary that in a world ruled by the Shifter Elite, she still stands out as a prize the commander must have for his collection.

With his enhanced army of soldiers hell-bent on destruction and death, he takes control of shifter minds across the globe with the synthetic serum that he also knows can make Rayah's powers limitless. 

Now wounded and on the run from the commander and his army, Rayah seeks shelter at the only place she considers her sanctuary.

The zoo.

There she must regroup with her sexy new mates and find a way to save the shifters from the commander’s mind control, or the whole world will become his new playground...




#ReverseHarem #Shifters #SteamyRomance #OutNow #BuyNow #ReaderCommunity #WritingCommunity #YoursTrulyBookServices #Promotions #AllThingsWild #JPUvalle #PNR



No comments:

Post a Comment