INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Flirting with Paradise Release Blast

✫✫✫ Release Blast ✫✫✫

Flirting with Paradise 

(Paradise Ever After Book 2)

by Skye Kinley 




Blurb:

Flirting with Paradise, Skye Kinley

She wasn’t falling for a man like him...

... because she knew the type.

Tattooed, wealthy, cocky AF. Why were the bad boys so hard to resist?

Katie’s wedding planning business was thriving, and she had her sights set on the lucrative international market. When Exotic Bride magazine agreed to cover the high-end destination wedding she’d planned, she was sure she had it made.

Then the magazine changed the date. To the worst day possible.

Could she turn her best friend’s low-budget wedding into a swoon-worthy event that would wow the editors and their readers? All while keeping the groom’s bossy best man out of her way?

Lucas could easily fix this.

He had the funds and the connections to make his cousin’s wedding perfect. So why did this crazy wedding planner keep rejecting his help? She’d dubbed him Bigfoot the moment they met and ignored him ever since.

No matter. He’d find a way to make it happen, even if that meant playing nice with a sassy handful like Katie.

What he didn’t expect...

...was to fall for her.

How hard could it be to keep his thoughts—and his hands—to himself for a few short weeks?

Flirting with Paradise is steamy, enemies-to-lovers romance. It’s a full-length standalone in the Paradise Ever After series, which can be read in any order.

Amazon US - https://amzn.to/3yPjnAm

Amazon UK - https://amzn.to/3zOh6qg

Amazon CA - https://amzn.to/2WU5fIT

Amazon AU - https://amzn.to/38GPKXk




Where to find Skye - 

Facebook: facebook.com/skyekinleybooks

Instagram: instagram.com/skyekinley

Twitter: twitter.com/skyekinley

#CoverReveal #ComingSoon #YoursTrulyBookServices #FlirtingWithParadise #Steamy #HEA #Love #ReadMoreBooks #SupportIndieAuthors #SkyeKinley #EnemiestoLovers #KU #ReadRoday #Bookstagram



No comments:

Post a Comment