INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Review of Beast So Beautiful Book Tour and Giveaway

 


A Beast So Beautiful
by Carlyle LaBuschagne
Genre: Dark Fantasy


A darkness falls over the land when the Queen of Rurith dies.

Consumed with grief, King Ivar blames their son, Prince Leif, for her demise, and locks him away in the castle.

The Prince is left in total despair, until a girl, with hair the color of a red sunset and green eyes shows him mercy.

For six years she visits him in secret, giving him hope where none existed before.

But Ruith hides many treacherous things that threaten to bring the Kingdom to its knees.

Until the Prince and his beastly curse are released.

MY REVIEW:

A BEAST SO BEAUTIFUL IS A DARK TWISTED RETELLING OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. I WAS DRAWN INTO THE STORY FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE AS I FOLLOW THE STORY OF A YOUNG PRINCE WHO IS BLAMED FOR THE DEATH OF HIS MOTHER BY HIS FATHER. HIS FATHER KEEPS THE PRINCE IN A TOWER WHERE A YOUNG GIRL VISITS HIM EVERY DAY. THE STORY IS DEFINITELY YOUNIQUE AND I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. THE STORY IS FILLED WITH INTRIGUE AND SUSPENSE AND I ENJOYED WATCHING ALL THE CHARACTERS DEVELOP.  I WAS ABLE TO FOLLOW THE STORY UNTIL THE END WHICH DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AND NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. I ENJOY THE AUTHOR'S WRITING BUT THE ENDING RUINED THE BOOK FOR ME.  I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR. I LOVE HER WRITING.  3 STARS





Carlyle is a USA Today Bestselling, international bestselling and international award winning South African author – with a flair and passion for mixing genres, adding loads of drama to every story she creates. Carlyle has traveled the world with her books in hopes of connecting with all kinds of book loving people, to learn as much as she can from other book cultures with the hopes of bringing the knowledge back to her home country.

Her goal as an author is to touch people’s lives, and help others love their differences and one another by delivering strong messages of faith, love and hope within every outrageous world she writes about.
Carlyle uses writing as a healing tool, and that is why she has started her very own writers support event – SAIR Book Festival.

Founder of SAIR Book Festival
Co-Founder of Fire Quill Publishing.
Founder of Help build a library in South Africa.





Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$20 Paypal Cash

1 comment: