INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Revive by Nina Levine Free this Week



★★★ FREE STORM MC BOOK ★★★

REVIVE IS FREE THIS WEEK!!

Friends to lovers, angsty MC 🔥

"Sexiness + Dirty Talk + Attitude + Tears + Betrayal + Tattooed-dirty mouth bikers = Mind blowing book." - Amazon Reviewer

He doesn’t do relationships. Neither does she. But they can’t fight the attraction any longer…

Nash Walker hides the demons that consume his soul. He buries them deep and distracts himself with sex. Anything to avoid facing a past full of heartbreak and regret; anything to numb the pain that he struggles with daily.

Velvet Carr has spent years fighting her demons. It’s a fight she’s winning. That is, until Nash crashes his way into her life and into her heart.

It started out as a bit of harmless fun between friends; it wasn’t meant to get complicated for either of them. But when two broken souls come together and arouse unwanted feelings in each other, complicated is what happens.

Can Nash and Velvet help heal each other and revive the love in their lives that they’ve both been refusing to allow in for years? Or will they let their demons ruin any chance they may have at happiness?

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FOR FREE

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Efmifa
Amazon Worldwide: https://smarturl.it/nlrevive

This is book 4 in the Storm MC series. Full reading order & links here: https://ninalevinebooks.com/storm-mc-series

**************************************

Also, we would be SO THRILLED (& super freaking grateful!) if you would consider joining us for the upcoming Release Day Blitz for Nina's brand new release GUNNAR next Thursday 27th August. Here's the sign up form if you are able to do a social media share: https://forms.gle/9E3B5e8KAq1nFGNKA.

No comments:

Post a Comment