INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Review of A Book Signing to Die for by Judy Moore



Beck O’Rourke and her grandmother own Beach Reads bookstore and coffee shop, a gathering place for locals and tourists, a block off the ocean in Manatee Beach, Florida.

They live above the bookstore with Beck’s feisty younger sister, Lizzie, a lifeguard. Beck is excited to host the country’s bestselling cozy mystery writer for a book signing event until a member of the audience turns up dead later that night.
Afterward, Beck decides to pursue her lifelong dream of being a detective to try to catch the killer. The amateur sleuth finds a slew of suspects, but the murderer isn’t happy about her interference.

Neither is the town’s handsome new police detective who has a history with Beck.

MY REVIEW:

A BOOK SIGNING TO DIE FOR IS A GREAT COZY MYSTERY READ WHICH KEEPS YOU GUESSING WHO DID IT UNTIL THE VERY END.  I REALLY ENJOYED THE BOOK AND ALL THE CHARACTERS.  EACH CHARACTER WAS VERY REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  

BECK AND HER GRANDMOTHER OWN A BOOKSTORE AND COFFEE SHOP.  THE BOOKSTORE IS HOSTING A BESTSELLING COZY MYSTERY WRITER.  WHEN ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE AUDIENCE ENDS UP DEAD, BECK DECIDES TO INVESTIGATE THE MURDER ON HER OWN.  HER INVESTIGATION LEADS HER CLOSER TO THE KILLER AND MAKES THE KILLER NERVOUS.  WILL BECK DISCOVER THE KILLER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE?

A BOOK SIGNING TO DIE FOR IS AN ENGROSSING READ THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE. YOU ARE DRAWN INTO THE STORY AS THE READER IS INTRODUCED TO ALL THE CHARACTERS AND SUSPECTS.  THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED A WELL WRITTEN STORY WITH WELL DEVELOPED CHARACTERS AND A LOT OF PLOT TWISTS THAT WILL KEEP YOU GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END.   I AM A BIG FAN OF AUTHOR JUDY MOORE'S WRITING AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ HER BOOKS.  IF YOU ARE A FAN OF COZY MYSTERIES OR MYSTERIES, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU.   5 STARS





Biography
Judy Moore is the author of the popular thriller, "The Mother-in-Law," described by Kirkus Reviews as “A sharply written, suspenseful, domestic thriller.” She is also the author of three traditional mystery novels: "Somebody in the Neighborhood," "Murder in Vail," and "Murder at the Country Club."
Her latest book is a cozy mystery, "A Book Signing to Die For," the first of three standalone cozy mysteries in the Beach Reads bookstore series. The second book, "A Beach Wedding to Die For," will be released early this fall.
She has also written numerous novellas, including the Christmas anthology "Christmas Interrupted," which contains three novellas: "Airport Christmas," "The Holiday House Sitter," and "The Hitchhiker on Christmas Eve." Her two thriller novellas "Pecking Order" and "Accidents Do Happen" are offered perma-free on Amazon.com. "Football Blues" is also available on Amazon.
Ms. Moore has a master's degree in journalism from the University of Florida and worked as a newspaper reporter, magazine feature writer, and publications editor for several years. A former tennis pro, Ms. Moore's writing background also includes sports writing, and athletes from various sports are sprinkled throughout some of her novels. A lifelong resident of Florida, she currently resides in Vero Beach.
Visit her website at https://judymooreauthor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment