INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review The Nanny's Secret A Locke Industries Novel by Kiersten Modglin



Olivia Mendes has a secret.
With her new position as a nanny for the prestigious Locke family, she’s learning just how powerful secrets can be.

Orrick and Iris Locke, owners of the billion-dollar security company known as Locke Industries, are beautiful, mysterious, and seemingly perfect. When she enters their home, Olivia quickly discovers everything is not what it seems. The Lockes’ elusive empire is built on dark and terrifying truths and with Olivia now a part of their lives, she has no choice but to play her role.

As she finds herself digging deeper into the Lockes’ web of lies, Olivia begins to question everything she’s learned. When the family’s insidious nature is revealed, her loyalties will be put to the ultimate test.

In this installment of the standalone LOCKE INDUSTRIES SERIES, The Nanny’s Secret may be the one to destroy everything…

MY REVIEW:

WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC READ.  THE NANNY'S SECRET IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER THAT DRAWS YOU IN THE LIVES OF THE LOCKE FAMILY.  THE LOCKE FAMILY IS EVIL AS THEY COME AND ARE INVOLVED IN COVER-UPS AND EVEN MURDER.  IT IS A FAST PACE READ THAT LEAVES YOU GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END.  

ORRICK AND IRIS LOCKE ARE A POWERHOUSE COUPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A NANNY TO WATCH THEIR SON AND THEY HIRE OLIVIA.  OLIVIA IS LOOKING FOR A JOB BUT SHE HAS A SECRET THAT COULD DESTROY THIS FAMILY.  JUST WHAT OLIVIA'S SECRET IS WILL HAVE YOU GUESSING AS THE AUTHOR DRAWS YOU DEEPER IN THE STORY.  

THE NANNY'S SECRET IS A FAST PACED READ THAT WILL DRAW YOU IMMEDIATELY INTO THE STORY UNTIL THE VERY END.  THERE ARE A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS THAT WILL THROW YOU OFF WHAT IS REALLY GOING.  THE STORY HAS BETRAYAL, REVENGE, DECEPTION AND COVER UPS.  KIERSTEN MODGLIN HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS.  I LOVE HER STYLE OF WRITING AND HER STORIES.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ UNTIL ONE OF HER BOOKS.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER THAT LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE, THEN YOU NEED TO THE NANNY'S SECRET.  5 STARS




Biography
Kiersten Modglin is an award-winning author of bestselling psychological suspense novels and a member of International Thriller Writers. Kiersten lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband, daughter, and their two Boston Terriers: Cedric and Georgie. She is best known for her unpredictable suspense and her readers have dubbed her 'The Queen of Twists.' A Netflix addict, Shonda Rhimes super-fan, psychology fanatic, and indoor enthusiast, Kiersten enjoys rainy days spent with her nose in a book.

CONNECT WITH KIERSTEN:

➜ NEWSLETTER: http://eepurl.com/dhiRRv
➜ FACEBOOK: facebook.com/kierstenmodglinauthor
➜ FACEBOOK READER GROUP: facebook.com/groups/kierstenstwistedreaders
➜ INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/kierstenmodglinauthor
➜ TWITTER: twitter.com/kmodglinauthor
➜ PINTEREST: pinterest.com/kierstenmodglinauthor
➜ WEBSITE: kierstenmodglinauthor.com
➜ TEXT ALERTS: KM BOOKS to 31996 OR kierstenmodglinauthor.com/textalerts.html

Kiersten Modglin may be coming to a city near you! Check out her “events” tab to see all the signings she’s attending in the near future:

➜ kierstenmodglinauthor.com/events.html

No comments:

Post a Comment