INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Review of Harvest Homecoming Healing Hearts Ranch Book 2 by Angela Ford




An empowering story centered around family, horses, love and loss, friendship and betrayal, and finding your way from the wise words left to you. The wholesome family saga continues on a ranch in the Montana mountains in the small town of Crystal Creek.

The lazy-hazy days of summer give way to shorter days and endless views of vibrant colors during the town’s harvest festivities. Crystal Creek High kicks off the season’s opening game while seniors, Cassidy and Kaitlyn prepare for the horse show, a cheating boyfriend, and saddle up for a promposal to the homecoming dance.

Love is in the air as the festivities begin. Equine therapist, Dr. Pam Whitfield, arrives at the ranch on the day of Raine and Luke’s engagement party and meets a local farmer in attendance. Jackson Knox makes an impact and she remembers his name like its been engraved on her heart. With the first guests arriving shortly after the festivities, Trainer Kelly Brannan must deal with a past romantic issue which may affect the opening of the Healing Hearts Ranch and her job.

MY REVIEW:

HARVEST HOMECOMING IS BOOK 2 IN THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH SERIES.  THIS CONTINUES LUKE AND RAINES' STORY AND THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH. I LOVE SMALL TOWN STORIES.  THEY FEEL SO REAL AND BELIEVABLE AND I LOVE THE CLOSENESS OF THE TOWNSPEOPLE.  THIS IS SPECIAL TIME FOR CRYSTAL CREEK AS THEY ARE CELEBRATING HARVEST FESTIVALS AND THE ENGAGEMENT OF LUKE AND RAINES.  LUKE AND RAINES ARE TWO VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE WHO TRULY BELONG TOGETHER.  THEY HAVE UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY AND LOVE BETWEEN THEM.  AS RAINES AND LUKE PREPARE TO OPEN THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH, WE MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AND THERE ARE NEW ROMANCES.  WILL THE MAGIC OF CRYSTAL CREEK AND THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH HEAL BROKEN HEARTS?

THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH SERIES IS TRULY MAGICAL AND I LOVE THE IDEA OF A RANCH WITH HORSES TO HELP PEOPLE HEAL.  NOT ONLY DOES THE RANCH HEAL BROKEN HEARTS OR INJURIES, IT BRINGS ROMANCE AND HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE.    I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORYLINES THAT THE AUTHOR CREATED.  THEY ARE SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL.  I CAN IMAGINE LIVING IN THIS MAGICAL TOWN AND BEING A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY.  ANGELA FORD HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB IN CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL, HEARTFELT STORY FILLED WITH LOVE AND LOSS.  THIS IS A MUST READ SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I LOVE ANGELA FORD'S BOOKS.  EACH OF HER BOOKS ARE SPECIAL AND UNIQUE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE HER WRITING AS MUCH AS I DO.  5 STARS





Biography
Angela resides in Nova Scotia – Canada’s Ocean Playground. Inspired by sunsets, the ocean, her family, and books! She is never without a book, whether she’s reading or writing. Angela is a bestselling and award-winning author who has been in the Amazon top fifty, Readers’ Choice Awards and ScreenCraft. She has over 50 published works in paperback, eBook, audiobook, and foreign translation. An Award of Distinction sparked the idea for her first book ‘Closure’ that hit Bestselling Action & Adventure, Women’s fiction. In between mysteries, Angela writes short contemporary romance. She loves to connect with her readers! www.angelafordauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment