INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Girl Gone Home Book Tour and Giveaway


Girl
Gone Home
Twisted
Crime Book 3
by
Kathleen O' Donnell


Genre:
Psychological Thriller 


The
Best Book I've Read This Year! 
I
just finished it and I loved it! It has more twists and turns than a
roller coaster. 
This
book would make an amazing movie, 
but
the book will always be better. I can't wait to see what she writes
next! – Rena, five-star review on Amazon.


From
two-time Book of the Year finalist and Thriller of the Year Award
winner Kathleen O’Donnell comes a gripping psychological thriller
filled with quirky, unexpected twists.

A
girl in serious trouble

Delilah
Diamond had it all, the popular cooking show, a dream house, and a
great romance with her producer, until the producer’s wife gets
wind of it all. Delilah loses her show, her job, and her house. She’s
forced to go back to her hometown where everyone has skeletons in
their closet—or worse.

A
home not like any other

She
arrives just in time for the unfortunate death of her high school
crush, but senses something's wrong with the story of his demise.
Before she realizes it, she's knee-deep in a past that almost crushed
her years before, and could very well crush her now, for good.

A
mother who keeps sordid secrets

Local
law enforcement is a homegrown drunk, and useless, so someone higher
up the food chain sends a big city detective who starts sniffing
around her classmate's suspicious death and her mother’s past.
Delilah’s protective hackles are raised. She knows her mother has
shameful secrets, but the more she learns, the more she realizes she
doesn’t know the whole story.

A
hometown that comes together, even in crime

In
small towns, you protect your family and your neighbors come what
may, but will Delilah be able to protect her mother without exposing
her own sins? The ones she worked so hard to cover up? Will she be
able to deter the detective away from the truth?

You
can't go home again. Or can you? Should you? How safe is home when
you know where the bodies are buried?

Girl
Gone Home
 is
ultimately a story about love, family, loyalty and circling the
wagons no matter what terrible crime's been committed. It’s quirky,
heartfelt, and reminiscent of Dolores Claiborne and the works of Kate
Atkinson, Jane Hamilton, and Janet Evanovich.












Kathleen
O’Donnell
is a wife, mom, grandmother and a recovering blogger.
She currently lives in Nevada with her husband. She is a two time
Book of the Year finalist for her debut novel The Last Day for Rob
Rhino. You can find short stories and blog posts on her website.





Follow
the tour HERE
for special excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment