INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Lovecontu Song de Light Lovecontu Audio St Book Tour


Lovecontu
Song de Light Lovecontu Audio Set
by
Kaitlynzq
Genres:
Adult Literary Fiction, poetry, Romance 

The
stories within
Lovecontu Song de
Light Lovecontu
connect,
unfold, interweave many character’s stories
needs,
feelings, desires, dreams

contain
words of

caresses
around
as
a cocoon of soft cashmere
accompanied
by sweet aroma
allures
to intimate nearness
remains
a velvet kiss

their
threads as two crescent moons
connected
under the firelights
that
layer the chords, and form the lyrics

all
of you entered my world as dawn’s awakening sky of soft palette
my
garnet heart melted in iridescence to bloom in sun’s rays
glow
in night’s depth as the stars echo the rhythm of my heart
my
insides sigh and expand in delight
harmonious
blend as our lives
circle
the melody

caresses
around
as
a cocoon of soft cashmere
accompanied
by sweet aroma
allures
to intimate nearness
remains
a velvet kiss


1)
What is your author name and where do you currently live?

My
author name is my first name, Kaitlynzq, and I currently live in
northern California, and have a love for soft, gentle breezes and
calm climates. Trees, flowers, the ocean, and mountains are all
extremely important to me with how I connect.


2)
Can you share more about the concept of your book?

My
writing forms into books that are connected as a set of
interconnected stories with elements from each
story
that interweave in one another as heart’s wave, heart’s song,
heart’s breath. Characters with the
same
feelings, needs, dreams, desires while each book holds its own unique
form. Instead of a chronological set, the books included in a series
are inter-connected, meaning interior connected.

My
first series, Lovecontu Song de Light Lovecontu includes
Ancient Script of Lovecontu audio poem, Legend
of
Song de Light
audio book, Legend of Song de Light audio
play, and Lovecontu Song de Light Lovecontu
audio
set.

With
interior poetic stanzas hinted at in Legend of Song de Light that
bloom into full poems in Ancient
Script
of Lovecontu
to then step within notes of love within Legend
of Song de Light,
as a “Yes, ..., I, ..., will
meet
you tonight.”

And,
all three of these books are held gently in my book Lovecontu Song
de Light Lovecontu
audio set, and written with poetic prose and
touches of romance.


3)
And, even more details?
Lovecontu
Song de Light Lovecontu
audio set holds the internal vocabulary
of a character’s heart, that beautiful space of needs, desires,
dreams, feelings, with the undercurrent of the depth of lovecontu a
continual rhythm within a heart.

Lovecontu
touches as flowers, sounds of a pink glow, song of radiant chords,
and continues within the series of interconnected stories Lovecontu
Song de Light Lovecontu.

For
the vocal synopsis of this audio set, and more about the series, the
following link will guide you to the playlist on my audio streams for
Lovecontu Song de Light Lovecontu



4)
What inspired you to write this book?

Within
my books, I include delicate symmetry of colors, music, and flowers.
Sometimes as symbolic metaphors, and
other
times as literal connections, within a character’s experiences that
at times, link with another character’s
experience.
Moment by moment, layer by layer, that become a story.

My
inspirations come from the interior spaces within my heart, within
other people, and within precious natural
elements
like the layers inside of a tree. And, in the night time depths of
my heart the idea for this series continued to unfold to join in the
daylight hours to reveal even more as I wrote.


5)
Do you have an author website and/or blog?


blog
& audio streams newsletter signup form:
http://eepurl.com/dN-AFj


6)
What genres do you like to read? Are you open to reading new authors
and reviewing their work?

I
love adult literary fiction, poetry and romance, and these are the
same genres that I write in. New authors are as wonderful as any
author along the spectrum of their life and artistry.

I
don’t review authors’ work; however, I have created a collective
book box subscription that focuses on the beautiful depths of poetry,
and highlights the full color wheel of poets. If any poets are
interested in being included in one of the editions for
hearts’
poetry,
more
information is available here
kaitlynzq.com/poets-center

I
would be honored to have a conversation with you about the
opportunities to include you in hearts’ poetry...

a
special extension and collection of the artistry of poets
each
of their heart’s natural language, imagination’s dance
their
words stream into sounds of lyrical compositions that form the
stanzas
lines
and notes that connect together into poems as their unique
heart’s
wave, heart’s song, heart’s breath
heart’s
breath, heart’s song, heart’s wave

and
are woven into each month’s hearts’ poetry


7)
As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit
animal?

It
is difficult for me to explain within one animal, because I connect
with many animals...butterflies gentle way they float in the air,
snow leopard and their soft, intense depth of their eyes, horses and
their elegant way, bigfin reef squid and its beautiful way of
bioluminescence in the sea, a hummingbird’s dance, eagle’s long
wingspan, axolotl and their kind expression, little blue penguin’s
precious tenderness, and my list goes on and on.

And,
my love of these precious beings are part of something that I’ve
designed called giving tree, where 25% of sales goes to a
charity within books, theatre, radio and nature. For more
information about this community sharing extension, and to
synchronize your purchase with the current month’s giving tree
moments, please visit these pages


#kaitlynzq


Follow
the tour HERE
!




No comments:

Post a Comment