INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Beautiful Ones Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Beautiful Ones
The
Beautiful Ones Trilogy Book 1
by
Kody Boye


Genre:
YA Scifi Romance 

My mother once said
that only the Beautiful Ones survive. This is because, in the
war-torn Great South, beauty is a currency, and to have it means you
will never have to worry about a thing.
The only problem
is: beauty is judged by our capital’s Gentlewomen, and there is no
guarantee that we will past their test.
Every year, the
Gentlewomen of the capital leave the Glittering City to oversee the
annual Procession. They travel settlement to settlement selecting
girls, aged sixteen and older, to become Beautiful Ones. If chosen,
we will be lifted into a life of luxury, but the cost is our free
will.



**Get
it FREE!!**







The
War Outside
The
Beautiful Ones Trilogy Book 2

I
have accomplished the goal of my lifetime. I have become a Beautiful
One.


But it is not at all what I expected. Between the glitz,
the glam, the fame, fortune, and my recent wedding, it’s almost
impossible to believe that a civil war rages beyond the capitol
city’s walls, and that my life was nearly taken because of it. This
is why, the day after the attempt on my life, I choose to designate
my Purpose to the great war.

There’s no guarantee that my
words will change anything. But as my presence within the Glittering
City grows, it becomes quickly apparent that I am in danger… and
that no one, not even my government, can save me.








Born
and raised in Southeastern Idaho, Kody Boye began his writing career
with the publication of his story [A] Prom Queen’s Revenge at the
age of fourteen. Published nearly three-dozen times before going
independent at eighteen, Boye has authored numerous works—including
the short story collection Amorous Things, the novella The Diary of
Dakota Hammell, the zombie novel Sunrise and the epic fantasy series
The Brotherhood Saga.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment