INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 9, 2019

Project Mars Future Broken Book Tour and Giveaway


Future,
Broken
Project
Mars Book 1
by
Jacey Holbrand & Elizabeth Monvey


Genre:
M/M SciFi Romance 

In
the future, be careful who you trust.


Nathaniel
Stockton and Grover Silas Ranger are faced with the ultimate test to
their relationship when the Project Mars Lottery comes to town. Nate
wins a chance to have his dreams come true: to live and work on the
red planet with his love. Yet his husband, Ranger, doesn't see the
point of going from one bad place to another. But an evil
organization called Sector has a completely different idea for the
couple.

Kidnapped,
experimented on, impregnated, and sent to Mars, Nate realizes too
late he trusted the wrong people.

Ranger
fights to find a way to Nate. Will he make it to his love before
their dreams and lives are irrevocably broken by distance, a
pregnancy, and the corrupt agency?













Future, Betrayed
Project Mars, Book 2



Jacey Holbrand
believes life and love comes in all forms and should be celebrated.
She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share her
stories with readers. Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world.
Jacey loves to hear from readers!





Elizabeth Monvey
is the pseudonym for a single mother from Los Angeles. She writes
manlove stories, where the hero meets the man of his dreams because
happily ever after is one of her favorite things.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having us on here! We hope your readers enjoy reading this book as much as we enjoyed writing it. <3

    ReplyDelete