INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, June 28, 2019

Review The Lies You Told (Knox and Sheppard Book 3) by Emerald O'Brien




A debt owed. A woman missing.
During their traumatic childhood, Madigan Knox and Detective Grace Sheppard were rescued from their abusive foster home by Officer Tina Morelli. When Morelli goes missing, Madigan and Grace connect with her daughter, eager to help in any way possible.
As the suspect list grows, the detective on the case warns them to stay out of the investigation, but Morelli's daughter is convinced she knows who left the bruise she found on her mother's arm the day she disappeared. Madigan and Grace can't help but follow the leads.
When the motive of one nefarious suspect implies a fate worse than death for Morelli, Madigan's investigative skills are put to the test, and on their first case together, Grace must decide what is more important—her job or finding Morelli—before it's too late and she loses both.

Scroll up and one-click your copy of Book 3 in The Knox and Sheppard Mysteries today!

MY REVIEW:

THE LIES YOU TOLD IS BOOK 3 OF THE KNOX AND SHEPPARD SERIES.  I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES.  I LOVE THE CONNECTION AND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SISTERS, MADIGAN AND GRACE.  THEY ARE SO CLOSE AND KNOW EACH OTHER SO WELL.  I LOVE EMERALD'S WRITING AND HER STORYLINES.  SHE HAS A WAY OF DRAWING YOU INTO THE STORY FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL THE VERY END.  SHE HAS CREATED SOME UNIQUE AND COMPLICATED CHARACTERS THAT ARE SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL.  YOU CAN'T HELP BUT FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME OF HER CHARACTERS AND FEEL AS IF YOU ARE PART OF THIS STORY.  I LOVE THE SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY THROUGHOUT THE BOOK AND SERIES.  EMERALD WILL KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES GUESSING WHO DID IT AND EVEN THROW IN SOME TWISTS AND SURPRISES.  EACH OF HER BOOKS IS BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE AND THE CHARACTERS GROW.  IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS SERIES, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO.  YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH EMERALD'S WRITING.  SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS AND I ENJOY EVERY ONE OF HER BOOKS AND I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MORE NEW BOOKS AND STORIES FROM HER.  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF HER BOOKS YET, NOW IS THE TIME TO START.  YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING.  5 STARS






Biography
Emerald O'Brien is a Canadian author, born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing unpredictable stories packed with suspense.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.
To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment