INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Love in Purgatory Book Tour and Giveaway


Love
in Purgatory
by
Timber Philips

Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

Gracelyn
Adams just thought she was depressed. After months of feeling blue,
losing her friends one by one, she is at her wits end dealing with
the nonstop soul-crushing despair she feels every day. Even though,
she knows there is nothing at all to feel sad about. Her job is going
well, her life is on track, but things go from bad to worse when she
begins having 'episodes’ at night.


Then
he
shows
up. Inside her bedroom, in her locked apartment, on the
twelfth
floor.

Has
Gracelyn gone completely off the deep end? Or does this stranger hold
all the answers to unlock this prison of sadness she's been living
in?












Timber
Philips hails from a land filled with beauty and steeped in magic;
the Pacific Northwest. She swears you can see fairies and goblins,
magic and promise around every tree and in every drop of water and
she shares that magic whenever she can. She loves welcoming everyone
to her worlds of romance rooted in fable and fantasy.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment