INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Release Boost Sea of Flames Second Chances by Madison Street

seaofflamesbanner





Release Boost

Title: Sea of Flames

Series: Second Chances

Author: Madison Street

Release Date: April 25, 2016





seaofflamesecover







synopsis







It’s been six months; six months since my life has rebooted. I feel like a changed man. I never would have guessed that my life would be like this, if you asked me.

Six months ago, I was a New York City firefighter, battling my way through treacherous disasters, trying to find meaning in my life.



Six months ago, I was heartbroken, alone, desperate— desperate to find her.



To have her. To hold her.



I had pined for her for years— ten years to be exact. Since the moment I first laid eyes on her, during my senior year of high school. Her pulsing emerald eyes bore deep into my soul. They were filled with wonder, calling me to dive deeper into the imagination of what could be.



From that moment on, I knew I needed her. I had to have her.











buynow



9bb9e-amazon-buy-button







seaofflameslive





Add to Goodreads

seaofflamesfull

authorbio

madisonMadison Street was born in New York City and was raised in the Bronx, where she resided until she was 17 years old. After 9/11, Madison joined the United States Navy to serve her country.

During the deployments, Madison constantly wrote short stories and she discovered her passion for writing. You will find Madison always on the computer, whether she's on Facebook, designing websites, messing with Photoshop, or writing for her blog.



Besides writing, her second passion is music and dance. Even though she's a terrible singer, she’ll still belt it out in the shower, especially if the song is her jam! She currently resides in Virginia with her husband of 8 years, 2 children, a dog, and a cat. She is so excited to start this amazing journey and is honored to be part of such a compassionate and loving community.

Stalk Madison







Other books by Madison


littlethings


littlemoments








jomppromotionsx



--

No comments:

Post a Comment