INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Secret Mandate of Rehab by Dr. Ezreaonne Jackson

NRCTHESECRETMANDATEOFRAHABBANNER
Book Title: The Secret Mandate of Rahab
Genre: Christian Non-Fiction
Author: Dr. Ezreaonne Jackson
Paperback: 96 pages
ISBN-10: 1300191856
ISBN-13: 978-1300191858
cooltext1885520243
headshot
Retired from being a Senior Pastor and refocused to oversee her Spiritual daughter’s pastoral mandate, Dr. Ezreaonne Jackson embraces a new chapter in her life. Her endeavors are to further her education to include Marketing and Media, serve her community, utilize life coaching skills, embark on International ministry and expand her literary expressions. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Theological Studies from the Regency Christian College in Jacksonville, Florida and received an Honorary Doctorate in Ministry from Trinity Bible College in Richmond, VA.
Dr. Ezreaonne Jackson’s message is one that is precise in the strategy of developing and defining vision and purpose.

cooltext1885521552
book cover

We must come to a place in our lives that our self-worth and value are esteemed and in unity with the Father’s worth for us. You too can resurrect from the ashes of your past, the mockery that crouches on the stoop of your incarcerated life, and resume a position to charge with aim and tenacity to get your life back!
The relevance of this book addresses the common thread of the wrong turns in life which man and women make when searching for their true identity and purpose for life. Our postmodern philosophy masks an old social outcast profession by bringing glamour to degradation and self-mutilation renaming it reality shows. Dr. Ezreaonne Jackson brings to the forefront how a life can spiral downward when the need to belong is mishandled and abused. A compelling and powerful memoir that has the potential to bring healing, hope, comfort and faith to the reader.

cooltext1885522514
Amazon                        Author Website
cooltext1885522183
Twitter             Website                 Facebook


tour hosted by


WNL banner

follow the tour

No comments:

Post a Comment