INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Face The Music, A Dauntless Indies Anthology


facethemusic


BOOK INFORMATION



TITLE – Face the Music

SERIES – Dauntless Indies Anthologies

AUTHORS  –  Brandy L Rivers,   Felicia Tatum,   Sarah M. Cradit,

Michele Breaux-Rowley,  Michelle Graves

GENRE – Anthology, paranormal, contemporary and romance shorts

PUBLICATION DATE – 1-5-2015

LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 49k

PUBLISHER – Dauntless Indies

COVER ARTIST – Brandy L Rivers








DI Ebook


BOOK SYNOPSIS


One sprawling music festival

Five jaw-dropping stories





Seattle is a mecca for the music, arts, and eclectic. Every year, the Emerald City hosts the highly anticipated

Bumbershoot, four days of unique bands, colorful artists, and untold memories.




What better place to find, or lose yourself, than this melting pot of culture?




Slip into the crowds as the music draws you in, but beware: not everything is as it seems. Delicious secrets and startling

legends abound.



DI Rough


BUY & TBR LINKS






AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS







Face The 

Music - Red Queen Teaser






Author - Brandy L Rivers














Face 

The Music - Dark Blessings Teaser






Author - Sarah M Cradit













Face 

The Music - Felicia Tatum Teaser






Author - Felicia Tatum













Face The Music - The Trouble With Partners Teaser






Author - Michelle Graves













Face The Music - Michele Breaux-Rowley Teaser






Author - Michele Breaux-Rowley









 Dauntless Indies











GIVEAWAY PRIZES






Face the Music paperback – From Brandy L Rivers

Paperback – Winners choice of 1 of Brandy L River’s books (excluding the box set) - From Brandy L

Rivers


Ebook – winner’s choice of Crimson and Clover series – From Sarah M Cradit

Ebook – the Ship has Sunk and ebook collection of the Chronicles of Izzy – From Michelle Graves

Ebook – the Vessel – From Felicia Tatum

Paperback – Face the Music – From Michele Breaux-Rowley




Tour Organized & Hosted By:

buttonmfh

No comments:

Post a Comment