INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

In Love With Santa by Jennifer Conner

<



Two sexy holiday stories for the price of one! For those who want a sexy Santa for Christmas.

The last thing Nadia expects to find while doing a Christmas cater is Santa with a concussion in the office kitchen. After bringing him home to care for him, Nadia finds that there’s nothing on Sean Murphy that shakes like a bowl of jelly… in fact, he’s pretty much rock hard.

Nadia has spent too much time getting over her ex and working herself into the ground. What she needs is a hot fling with a six-foot three Christmas package named Sean.

But when Sean becomes serious, Nadia wonders if she has enough time for work and play? Sean must convince her to put him on her Christmas list with one sexy encounter at a time.

The last thing Nadia expects to find while doing a Christmas cater is Santa with a concussion in the office kitchen. After bringing him home to care for him, Nadia finds that there’s nothing on Sean Murphy that shakes like a bowl of jelly… in fact, he’s pretty much rock hard.

Nadia has spent too much time getting over her ex and working herself into the ground. What she needs is a hot fling with a six-foot three Christmas package named Sean.

But when Sean becomes serious, Nadia wonders if she has enough time for work and play? Sean must convince her to put him on her Christmas list with one sexy encounter at a time.

If you are looking for a good Christmas read, this book is for you. 

ABOUT JENNIFER CONNER:


Jenni
 
Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has forty short stories and books in print. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.
 
She has hit Amazon’s top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.
Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.

Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.

She live in a hundred year old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the check list. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don’t bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.

http://jenniferconnerwriter.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.conner2
http://www.bookstogonow.com/sweetjenniferconner.html
http://www.bookstogonow.com/historicalromancejenniferconner.html
http://pinterest.com/jennilynnjac/



No comments:

Post a Comment