INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, August 7, 2023

Review of the Hunt by Alexandra Nisneru

Monsters are real. For Emily and Jeremy, the price of this truth was extremely high. Ten years after their mother's death, they hunt these creatures. But every once in a while, they become the hunted. When Emily finds herself in trouble, who will save her? “This glance into Alexandra Nisneru's mind left me reeling. I can’t wait to see where she goes from here.” – MIKE BIRD, Author, Nineteen Vignettes “This novelette from Alexandra is an engrossing, exciting read, and I still can’t believe it's her debut! Monster hunters, Jeremy and Emily, take on the world and the horrific creatures inhabiting it, the story leading to a gripping climax. If this is Alexandra's first published project, from now on, we can be in for a treat with each new story she brings to us. Our only concern is that not too much time occurs between releases. Off to a great start!” – JUSTIN BOOTE, Author, They are all monsters "An excellent debut that'll have you on the edge of your seat the entire time." - BORIS BACIC, Author, Retown "With her freshman effort, Alexandra show the world that she is a writer worth watching!" - JOHN L. DAVIS IV, Author, Average Joe

MY REVIEW:

THE HUNT IS THE FIRST NOVEL BY ALEXANDRA NISNERU AND HOPEFULLY NOT HER LAST.  WHAT AN EXCELLENT INTRODUCTION TO A NEW WRITER AND NEW PARANORMAL SERIES.  THE AUTHOR DRAWS YOU IN FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE AND HOLDS YOUR ATTENTION UNTIL THE END.  THE HUNT IS ACTION PACKED AND  FILLED WITH ALOT OF SUSPENSE LEAVING YOU GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  I LOVE THE SIBLINGS AND MONSTER HUNTERS, JEREMY AND EMILY. THEY BOTH HAD TO GROW UP FAST REALIZING MONSTERS ARE REAL AFTER ONE KILLED THEIR MOTHER.  I LOVE THE AUTHOR'S WRITING AND STORYLINE AND FELT THAT THE STORY JUST FLOWED.  THE STORY LINE IS BRILLIANT AND YOU WILL LOVE THE DIFFERENT MONSTERS THE AUTHOR HAS STARTED TO INTRODUCE.  YOU WILL BE KEPT ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT WITH AN EXPLOSIVE ENDING THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  I AM SO EXCITED TO READ MORE BOOKS BY AUTHOR, ALXANDRA NISNERU AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HER NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES.  THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR FANS OF PARANORMAL.  4 STARS
 
Alexandra Nisneru Alexandra was born in Romania but lives in the United Kingdom, with her husband, two kids and their cat. She always dreamt of becoming a writer and she is finally taking on this dream. When she's not working or spending time with her family, she loves spending her time reading and writing what she loves the most, horror and dark fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment