INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Review of Episodes 1-4 Heaven in Hell by Dia Cole




This Heaven in Hell Boxed Set includes the first four novellas in the Heaven in Hell post-apocalyptic paranormal romance series.

Episode One: Live by his rules or die by them…
In the wake of the zombie apocalypse, twenty-year-old Lee Walker is desperately trying to keep the last of her family alive. Salvation seems to come in the form of Dominic Rosario, a sexy army sergeant. Despite his questionable motives and brutal tactics, Lee can’t deny the scorching attraction burning between them. When a dangerous mission goes south, Lee must face her growing feelings for Dominic and a terrifying new creature that will hunt them to the grave.

Episode Two: Seduce him or die trying…
While stranded in the most zombie-infested part of the city, Lee will do anything to save her injured friend—even seduce Dominic. Although he tries to resist, she challenges his orders not to fraternize with civilians in the hottest way possible. Unprepared for the soul-shattering desire that burns between them, Lee quickly finds herself in over her head. Soon the seducer becomes the seduced and Lee must fight to keep her heart, and her dark secrets, from destroying them all.

Episode Three: Survival has a price that’s paid in blood…
Running out of options and time, Lee joins Dominic on his dangerous mission. Little does he know she’s on a mission of her own—to seduce the cure from him at all costs. Hunted by both the living and the dead, they will face the ultimate choice between love and survival.

Episode Four: To survive the monsters you must become one…
With a violent gang and an unstoppable super zombie stalking their every move, Dominic and Lee have never been in more danger. Just when she needs him the most, Dominic is mortally wounded. Unsure of who or what she is becoming, Lee struggles to hold on to her humanity long enough to defeat their enemies and save the man she loves.

MY REVIEW:

I AM NOT NORMALLY A FAN OF ZOMBIE BOOKS BUT I LOVE EPISODES 1-4 HEAVEN IN HELL.  THIS STORY REALLY TOOK ME BY SURPRISE.  DIA COLE IS A NEW AUTHOR TO ME AND I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF HER BOOK BEFORE.  I WILL DEFINITELY BE READING MORE OF HER BOOKS IN THE FUTURE.

IN EPISODES 1-4 HEAVEN IN HELL, A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TAKES PLACE TURNING MOST OF THE POPULATION INTO ZOMBIES.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO LEE AND DOMINIC.  DOMINIC IS AN ARMY SERGEANT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RESCUING AND TAKING CARE OF SURVIVORS.  LEE JOINS FORCES WITH HIM TO PROTECT THE REST OF HER FAMILY.   I LOVE THE INSTANT CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION BETWEEN LEE AND DOMINIC.  LEE AND DOMINIC ARE CONSTANTLY BICKERING AND SHE STANDS UP FOR HERSELF.  BOTH ARE VERY STRONG CHARACTERS AND I ENJOY THEIR PERSONALITIES.  I ALSO LOVE THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS WHO BRING SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORY.  HEAVEN IN HELL IS A FAST PACE ROMANTIC ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FILLED WITH SO MUCH ACTION AND SOME VERY HOT SEX SCENE AND THERE ARE ALOT OF ZOMBIES.  DIA COLE DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY AND KEEPS YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT UNTIL THE VERY END.  SHE HAS YOUR CONSTANTLY GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND THE STORY LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.

IF YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF ZOMBIE MOVIES OR BOOK, THIS IS DEFINITELY A MUST READ SERIES FOR YOU.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  5 STARS

Biography
Dia wanted to be a writer from the time she could hold a pencil. A lover of science fiction, urban fantasy, horror, and paranormal romance, she writes action-packed stories featuring kick-butt heroines and the alpha male heroes who fall for them. She is currently working on a post-apocalyptic paranormal romance series.

www.diacole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment