INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 13, 2018



A
Secret To Kill For
Secret
and Lies Book 1
by
T.N. Lowe


Genre:
Suspense

Secrets
can ruin lives, break bonds, and destroy families.

Some
secrets are so important they are worth killing for.
Erin
had everything she ever wanted, her dream job as a FBI agent like her
father and grandfather, assisting the lead agent in a head line
catching serial murder case, and a boyfriend who loves her.
Until
she lost everything. The boyfriend, the journalist who she thought
loves her, lied on a story causing Erin to lose everything she worked
for.
After
rebuilding her life in a quaint mountain town in Colorado, Erin
learns her family has a dark secret she was never supposed to
learn.
The
Messenger?
The
serial murderer she was hunting. 










Growing up in a
military family, TN Lowe grew up traveling the world. Living in the
Netherlands, Italy, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado and Texas. Currently
she resides in Texas with her husband of twelve years and two dogs.
Honestly, she
never thought of becoming an author. After high school, she went to a
trade school and obtained an Associate's Degree of Applied Science as
an x-ray tech and medical assistant. After working a variety of
different jobs, she accepted a position as a medical assistant at a
hospital in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  After a couple of years she
became a desk clerk in the hospital. Wanting to do more, she went
back to school and obtained her Bachelor's degree in psychology. 
  
When she is not
writing, TN Lowe enjoys visiting her family, traveling, cooking,
music and reading. She is also a huge movie buff loving all genres,
but comedies and action adventure are her favorites. TN Lowe also has
a love for classic muscle cars obtained by working on vehicles with
her father while growing up.
 TN Lowe
released her first book, Saving Ginny in February 2018.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment