INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 28, 2018

Love on the Line Book Tour and Giveaway


Love
on the Line
Women
at Work Book 1
by
Kirsten Fullmer


Genre:
Women's Fiction, Romance

Andy
may not have pipeline know-how, per se, but she’s got brains and
every right to prove that she can do the job. Her estranged grandpa,
Buck, believes she has what it takes to be his engineering assistant,
and she’s not about to let him down.


Rooster
isn’t a bad guy. He respects women; he was raised by one of the
best. But that new girl is too small and… feminine. She’s a
distraction, plain and simple, and she doesn’t belong on a
pipeline. This job is his chance to impress Buck Brennan, a pipeline
legend, and no girly greenhorn is going to ruin it for him.
Will
Andy prove herself to her grandfather and forge a relationship with
the old man, or will continuous disagreements and unexpected sexual
tension between Andy and Rooster derail their hard work?




**Only
.99 cents!!**





Kirsten
grew up in the Western US and graduated from high school in
1984. She married soon there after and quickly built a family.
With three young children and number four on the way, she returned to
college in 1992. Her career as a draftsman included many settings
ranging from a steel fabrication shops to prestigious engineering
firms. Balancing family life with the workplace forced her to
become the queen of multitasking. In 2001, bored with the cubical
life, she moved on to teach drafting in technical college, then to
opening her own consulting firm teaching 3D engineering software. Due
to health problems, Kirsten retired in 2012 to travel with her
husband for his job. She now works writing romance novels and enjoys
spoiling her three grandchildren. Since 2017 Kirsten has lived and
worked full time in a 40' travel trailer with her husband and her
little dog Bingo.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment