INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review of Once Upon a Haunted Moon by K.R. Thompson





Having to share your soul with a wolf isn't easy, but that is what Brian Shaw is learning to do. Amidst learning about Indian legends and folklore, he's also finding out what becoming a Keeper truly is.

And that's just the easy part.

An old evil is stalking the forest and it is up to the Keepers to discover her secrets before she destroys all they hold dear. As legend, ghosts, and the past link to the present, will Brian and the Keepers be strong enough to defeat her? Or will history repeat itself once again?

The Keeper Saga recommended reading order:
Hidden Moon, book one
Once Upon a Haunted Moon, book two
The Wolf, the prequel
Wynter's War, book three
Charmed

MY REVIEW:

ONCE UPON A HAUNTED MOON IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE KEEPER SAGA SERIES.  THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST BOOK.  IN THIS BOOK, WE LEARN EVEN MORE ABOUT THE WEREWOLVES AND THE NATIVE AMERICANS.  BRIAN, THE NEWEST WOLF IS LEARNING WHAT A KEEPER IS AND WHAT HE MUST DO.  THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  AN OLD EVIL IS RELEASED AND THE WOLVES AND NIKKI MUST STOP IT AND SAVE ONE OF THEIR OWN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.  WILL THE WOLVES AND NIKKI SUCCEED?

I LOVE THE KEEPER SAGA SERIES.  WHAT A WONDERFUL SERIES.  IT IS TRULY MAGICAL AND FILLED FOLKLORE AND INDIAN LEGENDS.  I LOVE THE DIFFERENT CREATURES AND CHARACTERS THAT THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED.   I LOVE HOW THE WOLVES AND NIKKI ARE CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER.  THEY ARE VERY PROTECTIVE OF HER.  I LOVE THE FOLKLORE IN THIS SERIES.  I LOVE HOW THE AUTHOR HAS DIFFERENT PARANORMAL CREATURES.  I LOVE READING THE LEGENDS AND THE FOLKLORE.  THIS SERIES IS DEFINITELY A MUST READ IF YOU LOVE PARANORMAL.  YOU WILL LOVE K.R. THOMPSON'S WRITING AND CHARACTERS.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES. 5 STARS







Biography
K.R. Thompson writes paranormal stories with a bite and fairytales with a twist. An avid reader and firm believer in the magic of books, she spends her nights either reading an adventure or writing one.

She still watches for evidence of Bigfoot in the mud of Wolf Creek.

Be the first to know about new releases! Join my VIP mailing list for the latest in my stories, exclusive excerpts, giveaways, contests, and more!

http://www.krthompson.net

No comments:

Post a Comment