INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review of Slaving Over Christmas by Allyson R. Abbott




Jill had recently been fantasizing about being compromised and vulnerable, as well as being over powered by strong, muscled men. She felt guilty that her sex drive was picking up as Tom, her husband of twenty years, had started struggling to get an erection and to satisfy her increasing needs. Jill was now secretly watching sexy DVDs, reading erotica and had a few toys hidden away; only to be played with when Tom was not in the house, so as not to dent his already battered pride.

However, things take a new turn when Jill finds herself in charge of Tom's life and instead of being overpowered is now doing the powering. Who knew that being a mistress was such a turn on and that all Tom needed was a good spanking to get an erection! But who wins in the end, who is in charge?

MY REVIEW:

AFTER 20 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, JILL AND TOM HAVE LOST THEIR PASSION IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP.  TOM HAS BEEN STRESSED LATELY DUE TO LOSING HIS JOB AND HAS BEEN UNABLE TO SATISFY JILL'S NEEDS.  JILL FINDS THAT HER SEX DRIVE HAS BEEN PICKNG UP.  SHE SECRETLY WATCHING DVDS AND HAS TOYS HIDDEN.  THIS IS THE FIRST CHRISTMAS THEY WILL BE ALONE IN 20 YEARS. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY EXCHANGE THEIR $5.00 CHRISTMAS GIFTS?

SLAVING OVER CHRISTMAS IS A VERY HOT AND PASSIONATE READ.  THE AUTHOR STEAMS UP THE PAGES WITH HER NAUGHTY AND HOT SEX SCENES.  I FOUND MYSELF CONTINUOUSLY TURNING THE PAGES TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD TRY NEXT.  SLAVING OVER CHRISTMAS WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE AND YOU WILL NEED  A COLD SHOWER AFTER READING THIS.  SLAVING OVER CHRISTMAS IS ALSO ABOUT A HUSBAND AND WIFE FINDING THEIR PASSION AND THEMSELVES AGAIN AFTER 20 YEARS.  

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOT READ THAT STEAMS UP THE PAGES, I RECOMMEND YOU READ SLAVING OVER CHRISTMAS.  5 STARS





Biography
#1 Best-selling British Author (fiction and non-fiction) A Blooming Boomer who loves life on the road, making new friends and meeting great people. Life in the slow lane!

After a few full-on years of travelling, which included a year and a half checking out New Zealand, a few Pacific islands, Australia and South Africa, 15months driving around the USA in a motorhome, some quick few weeks visit to Canada, Mexico, Cuba and Spain, we have now decided to pull over onto the hard shoulder for a year and have settled on the Valencian Province in Spain. Life is rich, but the pocket is empty and I need time to focus on my writing for a while. It is very easy to get distracted when you see so many beautiful places.
One of the most common questions I get asked is, which country or place did you like the most? A very difficult question to answer as each country or state for that matter, has something to offer. I loved New Zealand for its beauty and the friendliness of its people, South Africa for its richness of colour and history, and in the USA Montana and Arizona for their scenery, Florida for its beaches, Louisiana for its diversity, but I could go on for ever.

My writing career started half way around the USA, when I realised for the first time in my life I had time on my hand to write a book. I hope to use some of my experiences within my books; you will find a bit of Fiji in Goodbye, Hello and I am now planning a book three in the Abby and Ed Series to send them on adventures to visit the same places.

Apart from my non-fiction book; How to Write a Simple Book Review, all my other books are about women over the age of forty. I can’t help but add humour, because we laugh in life and I try to make my books about people who we can all relate to. I do hope you enjoy them.
I expect that after a few months in Spain I will start to get itchy feet. There are still so many countries I want to visit, before my husband and I get too old to enjoy them. So you never know I may bump into you in Thailand, Sri Lanka, Italy or even the USA as there is still so much to see there.

Enjoying life while I can, best regards Allyson.

http://www.AllysonRAbbott.com

http://AllysonRAbbott.blogspot.com

2 comments: