INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review of Big Mike Little Mike by Lauren Marie




Michael Grifka, just discharged from his military service after two tours, wants to go to his parents house in Montana, but he’s taking the long way home. He needs to learn how to deal with civilian life again and figure out how he’s going to deal with his dad who never wanted him to join the service. He hasn’t seen his folks for twelve years. On his way through Kansas, he’s ambushed by four men, who beat him up and dump him in a corn field. He’s found by a young boy and his friends who think he’s going to turn into a zombie.

When Michael wakes up, he finds himself in the home of a woman who runs the farm. Shae MacDiarmid has two sons and Michael learns she is a strong. After her husband passed away five years earlier, she kept the farm. Her son’s are eleven and fourteen and the most important thing in the world to her is their well being. She keeps the farm going to keep a roof over their heads.

The family grabs Michael’s heart and he doesn’t want to leave, but knows he needs to get things settled at his home in Montana.

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY LAUREN MARIE BEFORE.  I AM GLAD I DID.  BIG MIKE LITTLE MIKE IS AN ENJOYABLE SHORT STORY ABOUT FINDING LOVE WHEN YOU AT LEAST EXPECT IT.  MICHAEL HAS BEEN DISCHARGED FROM THE MILITARY SERVICE AND IS HEADING HOME TO MAKE AMENDS WITH HIS FATHER.  MICHAEL IS ATTACKED BY FOUR MEN ON HIS WAY TO KANSAS.  HE WAKES UP TO FIND HIMSELF IN THE HOME OF SHAE AND HER TWO SONS.  SHAE ALLOWS MICHAEL TO STAY AS HE SLOWLY HEALS.  AS MICHAEL GETS TO KNOW SHAE AND HER FAMILY, HE FINDS HIMSELF WANTING TO STAY.  MICHAEL LOVES AND ADORES SHAE AND HER BOYS BUT HE NEEDS TO SETTLE THINGS WITH HIS OWN FAMILY FIRST.  WILL MICHAEL RETURN TO SHAE AND HER BOYS?

BIG MIKE LITTLE MIKE IS A VERY ENJOYABLE AND BELIEVABLE LOVE STORY.  I LOVED THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN SHAE AND MICHAEL.  THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND EACH FOUND A HOME FOR THEIR HEART.  I LOVE SMALL TOWN SETTINGS.  I LOVE HOW CLOSE THE TOWNSPEOPLE GET.  SHAE IS A WONDERFUL AND STRONG CHARACTER WHO MANAGED TO TAKE OVER THE FARM AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED TO KEEP A ROOF OVER HER BOYS HEADS.   I LOVE MICHAEL TO AND HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR HIM SERVING IN THE MILITARY.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD LOVE STORY, I RECOMMEND BIG MIKE LITTLE MIKE.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR.  I REALLY ENJOY HER WRITING.  5 STARS








Lauren Marie lives with her four cats in Western Washington State. She is the author of Big Mike - Little Mike, Golden Ribbons -book 4 of the Miss Demeanor Private Detective series, I'm Not What You Think, Love on Ice - book 2 of the Canon City Series, Love's Embers - book 1 of the Canon City Series, One Touch at Cob's Bar and Grill - story 3 of the Montana Ranch Series, Love's Touch - Then and Now, Going to Another Place and The Men of Haller Lake - Trilogy.


Lauren likes to receive feedback. If you want to send her likes and dislikes, you can go to the contact us page on the web-site laurenmariebooks.com or write to her at laurenmariebooks@ gmail.com, themenofhallerlake@hotmail.com. or friend her at facebook.com/laurenmariebooks. She does respond to feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment