INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review of i Love Christmas (An Oakville Family Christmas Book 1) by Giulietta M. Spudich




A heartwarming tale of finding family.
Gail is an orphan and hard-working single mom. Used to supporting her daughter Raven, she's forgotten about taking care of herself.
When a romance appears to bloom, she pushes it away.
Now Raven's seventeen and more independent. Who else but family can remind Gail that she's a valuable person who deserves love?

MY REVIEW:

I LOVE CHRISTMAS IS BOOK 1 IN THE OAKVILLE FAMILY CHRISTMAS SERIES.  I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY AUTHOR, GIULETTA M. SPUDICH BEFORE AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.  I LOVE CHRISTMAS WAS A SHORT AND FAST READ FOR ME.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO GAIL WHO IS A HARDWORKING SINGLE MOTHER WHO WORKS AS A NURSE.  HER DAUGHTER, RAVEN ALWAYS COMES FIRST AND GAIL NEVER TAKES TIME FOR HERSELF AND HER GUARD IS ALWAYS UP.  HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE'S FAMILY INVITE GAIL AND RAVEN TO THEIR HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.  GAIL HAS MISGIVINGS ABOUT GOING TO HER BROTHER BUT HER AND GAIL TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO A WONDERFUL TOWN WHERE BOTH LEARN ABOUT LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE.

I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS SWEET AND LOVING STORY.  I LOVE GAIL AND RAVEN.  GAIL HAS ALWAYS PUT HER DAUGHTER FIRST AND HAS FORGONE LOVE.  SHE WORKS A LOT OF HOURS TO SUPPORT HER FAMILY.  RAVEN IS SO FREE SPIRITED AND CAREFREE..  I ADORE HER AND SHE LOVES HER MOTHER SO MUCH.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS IS A SWEET CHRISTMAS READ THAT SHOWS YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE AND FAMILY.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A REALLY GOOD CHRISTMAS READ, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ I LOVE CHRISTMAS. 5 STARS





Biography
I was born in Berkeley, California in 1973 (Peace!) and "hopped the pond" to England in 2002. I've also lived in New York and Houston, and travelled worldwide teaching science (bioinformatics) for my day job. With relatives in both the US and Italy, and friends all over the earth, writing on airplanes and trains is one of my favorite activities. My housemate is either a big domestic cat, or a tiny panther.

Catch me @spudichpen on Twitter
I'm also on Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Victoria! I am so glad you enjoyed 'meeting' Gail and Raven.

    ReplyDelete