INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

O Captain! My Captain! (To Love a Wildcat Series) by V.L. Locey

Blitz Package Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – O Captain! My Captain!
SERIES – To Love a Wildcat Series
AUTHOR – V.L. Locey
GENRE – Erotic Hockey Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – Sept. 15, 2015
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 173 pages
PUBLISHER – Gone Writing Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Dawne Dominique - DusktilDawn Designs




BOOK SYNOPSIS

Naked man in hockey helmet and skates


Being a single working mother isn`t easy. Just ask Maggie Charles. She`s juggling a job she hates, a rebellious teenage son, and the aftereffects of an abusive first marriage. There isn`t room in her life for a love affair, not that anyone would want to romance someone her age anyway, right? So why, after all these months, when she runs into the strapping Wildcats` captain at a charity event, does the sight of Derrick Andersson leave her so breathless once again? Is that really desire burning in the captain`s green eyes when he looks at her? Is it possible for a couple of been-there-and-done-that's to find love the second time around?

BUY & TBR LINKS




EXCERPT

Every sense I possessed switched to Derrick after the back of my legs bumped the mattress and box spring. The way he talked, moved, smelled, tasted, felt. He was imposing physically yes, but it was so much more than his physical presence. He was slowly making me feel like a sexy woman again. I hadn’t felt attractive for close to twenty years. 
“It’s been a very long time for me,” I told him on a soft breath out as he kissed the spot where one thin strap had dug a slight groove into my shoulder. 
“I don’t believe that,” he replied, moving the other strap off my shoulder with a soft flick of his finger. “I don’t believe the men you know are so stupid. You’re so beautiful.”
“Well, maybe they are…God.” I shuddered so violently I couldn’t speak when he unzipped my dress. It slid downward, getting caught on my arms where they were wound around him. “I don’t—yes, just please…okay, that’s so nice.” 
His mouth had moved over my neck as his hands caressed my arms. I lowered my arms from his waist and the golden creation slid off over my wrists. I stepped out of the sequined puddle with his help.



AUTHOR BIO

Author Photo - VL Locey


V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, yoga, belly laughs, reading and writing lusty tales, Greek mythology, the New York Rangers, comic books, and coffee. (Not necessarily in that order.) She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, two dogs, two cats, a flock of assorted domestic fowl, and three Jersey steers.

When not writing spicy romances, she enjoys spending her day with her menagerie in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania with a cup of fresh java in hand. She can also be found online on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and GoodReads.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS





This event has been organized & hosted by
buttonmfh

1 comment: