INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Ground Rules (The Lovers Trilogy) by Renee Swann Release Boost




Title: Ground Rules

Series: The Lovers Trilogy

Genre: Erotic romance/romantic suspense

91,000 words




As best friends, Bec and Rob support each other through choppy times; are each other’s confidants and allies. As lovers, they have maintained a steady friends-with-benefits relationship for eleven months, without a hitch. But then Bec’s psycho BDSM-wannabe ex returns, and he will stop at nothing to destroy her perfect little world. 

After several failed attempts of trying to win back her heart, Martin’s true colors bleed through. But who is he really after? 

Bec and Rob’s friendship is changing—can they keep their benefitted friendship from morphing into something else, something they both desire? 
Life is never easy for Bec, but it’s about to become considerably worse. And only one person can stop it all. Read on to find out who.








Renée Swann is a full-time writer who lives in Sydney, Australia, with a crazy pooch named Abbey and a boisterous, somersaulting rescue budgie (parakeet) named Kaleb. Her days are spent living in her fictional worlds and consuming way too much caffeine. She has an (unhealthy?) obsession with all things cupcake- and coffee-related plus Kerouac and YA dystopia/fantasy books. Renée can often be found surrounded by books, marathoning crime shows and munching on vegan goodies, on Twitter, Pinterest, or dancing in a rainstorm.
Renée hopes to one day visit Rio and is currently learning Brazilian Portuguese. 
Renée Swann is a pen name for Renée Shearer, and she also writes young adult fiction as C.J. Hart.

Social Media:




Hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment