INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Faith's Temptation (Dueling Dragon MC Book One) by Angie Sakai








Title: Faith's Temptation


Series: Dueling Dragons MC Book One


Author: Angie Sakai


Publisher: Booktrope


Release Date: Jan 4, 2016


Cover Designer: Rachel Mizer

















Faith Landon has always lived a simple life as the coal miner’s daughter. Growing up with two brothers she was always taught to never back down and never give in to anything. Then one day something happens that changes her life forever. Now faced with the choice of fight or flight, she leaves home and doesn’t look back.





Ryder Porter was born and bred to take over the DDMC, but one choice of a patched member fifteen years ago sends Ryder and the whole MC into turmoil. Now left to clean up the mess, Ryder finds himself alone and wanting more in his miserable life than the ‘Lollie's’ and whores. He sets his eyes on Faith. Ryder loves a chase, and Faith is not his usual easy conquest.





Faith’s never been one for giving in, but will Ryder be able to persuade Faith to give in to this temptation?























Amazon


US | UK | CA | AU


iBooks


Barnes & Noble











Angie, a lifelong resident of the Pacific Northwest, can usually be found snuggled up on her couch with her husband and furbabies watching Netflix or screaming herself hoarse at a rock concert. She is an avid reader and her favorite genre at the moment is Erotica. She has been writing for years as a way to cope with life and finally realized her dream of publishing her novels. She loves a great story with tough as nails characters who have a heart. The grittier, the better.




Author Social Media


Amazon Author Page | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads







Hosted by: 




No comments:

Post a Comment