INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Review of P.I. I Love You by Joanne Jaytanie





Rivers don’t let rocks hold them back.

River Nightingale has decided to blow past the rocky men in her life. She’s played by the rules for too long—especially when it came to her career as a cop. She was the top closer of cases for years, but promotions in her small town cop shop went to her less productive male counterparts. River’s friends, three other women cops, are also ready to change careers. Together they leave behind their small towns, become their own bosses, and purchase a Seattle private detective agency.

Homicide Detective Gage Hamlin takes pride in his job; he closes cases and fosters justice. All that changed the day River Nightingale sauntered into his office. River has him questioning his pride, his cases, and his aversion to private detectives, especially beautiful private detectives.

River’s client thinks Gage got it wrong, and River is forced to prove Gage missed a murder. Will River and Gage find a way to play nice, or will River be forced to leave Gage behind?

MY REVIEW:

P.I. I LOVE YOU IS BOOK 1 OF THE MISS DEMEANOR SERIES.  WHAT A GREAT BOOK TO START THE SERIES.  THREE (3) COPS START THEIR OWN DETECTIVE AGENCY. RIVER TAKES ON A CASE THAT TURNS OUT TO BE A MURDER CASE.  WHEN SHE CONFRONTS GAGE, THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVE ABOUT WHAT RIVER DISCOVERED, BOTH RIVER AND GAGE CLASH.  GAGE DISLIKES PRIVATE DETECTIVES BUT  RIVER HAS GAGE QUESTIONING HIS PRIDE AND HIS CASES.  AS RIVER AND GAGE TRY TO WORK TOGETHER TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH, WILL THEY GET ALONG LONG ENOUGH TO DISCOVER THE MURDERER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE?  WILL RIVER'S LIFE BE IN DANGER?

P.I. I LOVE YOU IS A ROMANTIC, SUSPENSE AND MURDER MYSTERY.  THE AUTHOR DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY AND HAS YOU GUESSING WHO DID IT UNTIL THE VERY END.  RIVER AND GAGE ARE INSTANTLY DRAWN TO ONE ANOTHER FROM THEIR FIRST MEETING.  AS THEY WORK TOGETHER, RIVER AND GAGE BEGIN TO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER.  THE CHEMISTRY IS INSTANT BETWEEN RIVER AND GAGE AND I FOUND THEIR BANTERING VERY FUNNY AT TIMES.  

JOANNE HAS DONE IT AGAIN WITH A WONDERFUL ROMANTIC, SUSPENSEFUL LOVE STORY.  SHE HAS NOT DISAPPOINTED ME AT ALL.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHAT SHE WRITES NEXT.  I LOVE HER BOOKS AND WRITING.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STORY WITH A MURDER, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE AND ROMANCE, THEN YOU SHOULD READ P.I. I LOVE YOU OR ANY OF HER BOOKS.  THEY ARE GREAT.  5 STARS



AUTHOR'S BIOGRAPHY






Joanne was born and raised in Sherburne, New York, a quaint village surrounded by dairy farms and rolling hills. From the moment she could read she wanted to explore the world. During her college years she slowly crept across the country, stopping along the way in Oklahoma, California, and finally Washington State, which she now proudly calls home. She lives with her husband and Dobermans, in their home located on the Kitsap Peninsula with a panoramic view of the Olympic Mountains.

Joanne writes romantic suspense, paranormal, and contemporary romance. She loves to submerge herself in the world of her characters, to live and breathe their lives and marvel at their decisions and predicaments. She enjoys a wide variety of books including paranormal, suspense, thriller, and of course romance.

Joanne is a member of Romance Writers of America, and past President of Peninsula Romance Writers, which was Debbie Macomber's home chapter.


Visit Joanne Here:
Website: http://joannejaytanie.com/

Blog: http://www.authorjoannejaytanie.blogspot.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joanne-Jaytanie-Author/146892025475388?ref=bookmarks

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7063660.Joanne_Jaytanie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/joannejaytanie
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/joannejaytanie/
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joanne-jaytanie/61/52b/532/

No comments:

Post a Comment