INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hook Me Up by Adele Downs

Blitz Package Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – HOOK ME UP
AUTHOR – Adele Downs
GENRE – Contemporary Romance (Firefighter)
PUBLICATION DATE – December 1, 2015
PRICE– .99 for a Limited Time!
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 25,000
PUBLISHER – Bent Oak Press
COVER ARTIST – Crystal Posey

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Hook Me Up - Cover


Firemen don't free cats from trees anymore—until a pretty schoolteacher gets trapped on a limb with her kitten and the county's hottest firefighter comes to their rescue.

(First published in the anthology INTO THE FLAMES. Box set available wherever e-books are sold.)
BUY & TBR LINKS





EXCERPT

Lexi’s voice had gone hoarse, but she tried again to call for help, emitting faint sounds from her dry throat. Ginger mewled. 
To her amazement, a husky voice answered. “Try not to move. I’ll be right up.” 
She followed the sound to the bottom of the tree and figured the blood rushing from her feet to her brain had turned her mind to oatmeal. She’d either grown delusional, or died from her injuries, because the most gorgeous man she’d ever seen had moved into her line of sight and stood at the base of her apple tree. 
She squeezed her eyes closed, and then opened them again. The man was still there. He had corn-colored hair and looked up at her with the eyes of an angel. The soot on his cheeks and chin couldn’t camouflage the stunning face beneath. 
A firefighter dressed in full regalia had come to her rescue. 
She watched, filled with relief and hope, as he hoisted a circle of rope over his shoulder and gripped a long-handled hook with an axe on the opposite side. In one smooth motion, he began to climb. She’d never been so glad to see another human being. 
That’s when Lexi remembered her naked breasts and the purple lace thong she barely wore.



AUTHOR BIO

AdeleDownsPublicityPhoto (2)

Adele Downs is the best-selling, award-winning author of more than 20 romance titles, including those written under another pen name, and a former journalist with hundreds of articles to her credit. When not writing in her home office in rural Pennsylvania, she can be found reading a book on the nearest beach, taking photographs, or riding in her convertible. Visit Adele Downs at www.adeledowns.com

Want more firefighters? Check out SANTA TO THE RESCUE and NATURALLY YOURS by Adele Downs. Available wherever ebooks are sold.




AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

Find Adele Downs’ Books on Amazon
Visit Adele Downs’ Website
Visit Adele Downs on her Blog
Like Adele Downs on Facebook
Follow @Adele_Downs on Twitter
Find Adele Downs on Goodreads
Join Adele Downs’ Convertible Crew Street Team

This Event has been Organized & Hosted by
buttonmfh

No comments:

Post a Comment