INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 27, 2015

The Expose by Roxy Sloane Release Day Blitz







Title: The Exposé 4
Series: The Exposé #4
Author: Roxy Sloane
 Release Date: April 27, 2015





Links to Buy


AMAZON US / UK






Graphic Designer: Jay Jay






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK




AMAZON US / UK






AMAZON US / UK








Synopsis



She’s torn my empire apart. Now, my secrets are out — but I still don’t know who I can trust.


Somebody is after me, and they don’t care who they hurt to get their way.


I have to protect her.


I need to possess her.


It all ends tonight.



*The fourth and final part of the explosive serial!*


Graphic Designer: Jay Jay






Author Bio


Roxy
Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her
hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories
about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment