INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever by L.V. Lewis


Fifty Shades of Jungle - Banner






BOOK INFORMATION







TITLE – Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever

SERIES – The Ghetto Girl Romance Quadrilogy

AUTHOR – L. V. Lewis

GENRE – Contemporary Romance

LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 286

PUBLISHER – Jungle Fever Press

COVER ARTIST – Kristy Charbonneau at http://Covermecreative.com






Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever - Cover










BOOK SYNOPSIS






FIFTY SHADES OF JUNGLE FEVER







Keisha Beale, a street-wise Chicago south-sider two years out of DePaul University, is a quarter million

dollars in start-up capital away from realizing her dream of owning a recording studio/record store. She

takes the place of her more business-savvy partner in a meeting with Tristan White himself, the venture

capitalist they've targeted to fund their business.




A bi-racial--African American and Brazilian--woman with a troubled past, Keisha has been so focused on

her business pursuits that her love life has been non-existent. Tristan White is the devastatingly

handsome, 32-year old CEO of White Enterprises, the firm he built using only the inheritance his mother

left him to prove to his father he had the mettle to do it alone. He comes from a long line of wealth, and

lives the life of a "one-percenter" on Chicago's Gold Coast.


Tristan is accustomed to controlling every aspect of his life given his birth into a world of white

privilege.





50 Shades to the 2nd Power...





When Keisha and Tristan's worlds collide, sparks fly, and a fever is ignited in them both that they have

never experienced before. It turns out they each have secrets, but together, in the unorthodox

arrangement Tristan proposes, they discover passions they never knew they had.



... Meets Keisha From The Block!







The Ghetto Girl title is, in all truthfulness, a misnomer. Keisha Beale is a highly-educated young woman

who just happens to have been born on the other side of the socio-economic tracks. She embraces all of

who she is, and navigates almost effortlessly in both worlds.




Erotic, amusing, and in places hilarious, the Ghetto Girl Romance Quadrilogy is a parody with a new take

on a Fifty Shades type story that will take you even further into the BDSM world, and promises to make

the vanilla original Fifty Shades more colorful.










Fifty Shades of Jungle - The Block






BUY & TBR LINKS












Fifty Shades of Jungle - Tristan






EXCERPT




“Speaking of our association, how long are we talking here?”




Tristan leans against the building, folds his arms casually, and props one jean-clad leg behind him. “You

anxious to get rid of me, Ms. Beale?” He deflects with questions better than anyone.




I fold my arms, not allowing him to stare me down. “I asked my question first.”




“If I were to answer based on past associations: a year. Two max.”




So, my shelf life was the equivalent of a fiscal year or two if I looked at it from a business perspective.

Could I even survive that long?




“And just how do your, er, associations usually end?”




“I or my submissive will allow it to come to a conclusion organically.”




“Meaning, you or she will indicate it’s not working and exercise your right to dump or be

dumped?”




“Yes, but it’s usually very amicable.”




Struggling to look impassive, I chew on by bottom lip despite myself. “You’d better be glad you didn’t

meet the twenty-one-year-old version of me.”




“Why is that?”




“That Keisha didn’t take forced endings too well. She was fond of super gluing sensitive body parts of ex-

boyfriends.” I have no idea why I admit this to him. I suppose it isn’t as much to let him know I’m

nobody’s fool but to get a rise out of him.




Tristan doesn’t react. We are both wearing dueling poker faces. “As I’ve said before, you’re not a

woman who should ever have to play host to the green-eyed monster. Never let anyone usurp your

confidence. Not even me.”




It doesn’t surprise me that Tristan is wholly self-contained and keeps his emotions close to the vest. If I

hang around him long enough, I could learn some things. “Thanks for the . . . advice.”



Fifty Shades of Jungle - Keisha and Tristan






AUTHOR BIO



L. V. Lewis is a married, mother of four who lives and works in the Florida Panhandle. Early in her career

Lewis decided stories like Fifty Shades of Grey needed a little more diversity and comedy. She penned

Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever as a parodied response to those wildly popular books from a woman of

color. A voracious reader since kindergarten, Lewis loves nothing more than to curl up with a good book

and a glass of wine. Now that Lewis has young adults who think they don't need their parents anymore,

she has taken up the second career of writing. Her love for writing is only eclipsed by her love for her

family.




AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS






GIVEAWAY



$20 Amazon Gift Card








Blitz Scheduled & Hosted By

33c16-mini2bbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment