INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

New Release! Betray Me by Amanda K. Mann

 

~**New Release**~ Betray Me: Forest Hollow Prequel By: Amanda K. Mann Blurb: Destiny. Fate. Do these things control the outcome of our lives, or is it an accumulation of our decisions and choices? After the death of her best friend, Alexandra Rhoades was faced with a life-altering decision. She could stay in Florida with her cruel father and his coven, continuing down the dark and dangerous path they were set on, or she could leave and try to make it on her own. With everything that had happened, she believed that there was only one choice she could make. Alexandra ran. Still, destiny was plopped onto her lap, but will she run from it, too? Order now on Amazon for only 99cents! Buy Link: https://www.amazon.com/Betray-Me-Forest-Hollow-Prequel-ebook/dp/B08T4SLS2H

No comments:

Post a Comment