INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Dark Fae Black World Book Tour and Giveaway

 


New World
Dark Fae: Black World Book 1
by Quinn Blackbird
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romance


A new black world, ruled by deadly dark fae, and even deadlier bargains.

Fans of Laura Thalassa, C.N Crawford and Amelia Hutchins will love this!

Some families in this eternally dark village are fortunate; their ancestors - the first surviving humans after the Last War - made bargains with dark fae royals and warriors.
My family is one of the lucky ones.
Or so I thought...

The seventh prince of the realm comes to collect his yearly bounty. And what he wants to take is no longer the midnight apples from the field we harvest.
He wants to take me--
April, a sickly human of no use to anyone, let alone a dark fae prince.

Black World is a part of the Dark Fae universe. This is the third series in that universe.
It's a novella rapid-release series designed for KU readers. Box set options are available for the purchase-to-read readers.
PAPERBACKS AVAILABLE ON THE BOX SET PRODUCT PAGE
**PLEASE READ CONTENT WARNINGS**


**Only .99 cents!!**


Fae's Captive
Dark Fae: Black World Book 2


One dark fae prince, one sickly human, and one deadly bargain.

Fans of Laura Thalassa, C.N Crawford and Amelia Hutchins will devour this series!

I must pay the price of my family's bargain to the seventh prince of the dark realm. When the offered bounty failed his expectations, he stole me away from my home and brought me to his castle for a year of slavery.

Now, I must survive in a new, black world where the dark fae lurk in every shadowy corner. That's my only plan--to serve, survive and get back home.
But that's proving to be unlikely as the unpredictable, snarky prince lands his eyes on her.

With his hot-and-cold attention, I need to fast learn how to navigate the dangerous prince who watches me too closely, as well as avoid the wicked dark fae who roam the halls of the twilight castle.
But my plan is quickly deteriorating when the prince steals away forbidden moments with me in the shadows.
I'm in danger of falling victim to a dark fae prince. Whether my heart and soul or flesh and bones.

Black World is the second book in the rapid release Dark Fae: Black World series. Box sets will be available for purchase once the series is complete.

PAPERBACKS AVAILABLE ON THE BOX SET PRODUCT PAGE




Her Villain
Dark Fae: Black World Book 3


This brutal dark prince has his hooks in me.
Shifting between warrior and lover, his changing moods have me addicted.
To fall for a dark fae is a dangerous thing. Even more dangerous is when they start to fall for you--a sickly human.

FANS OF LAURA THALASSA, AMELIA HUTCHINS AND C.N. CRAWFORD WILL LOVE THIS SERIES!

Prince Daein has kept me captive for two months.
Two months of harsh moments in the shadows, pinning me to his bed, muttering strange words against my mouth as though they hold all the secrets I need for answers.
I should be a mere house slave. Now, he's made me his lover.

I have one final month of slavery in his castle, but I'm beginning to worry that he might never let me go.
If he doesn't, he puts my life at risk.
His brother's growing attention is casting new dangers over me. The illra - a political sisterhood born to protect the purity of the royal bloodline - are watching me too closely. And each day that passes brings a fresher fear that my existence will be cut short before I can make it home.
But the longer I stay in Daein's arms, feel his mouth on mine, the caress of his fingers over my human body, the more I worry ... a growing part of me might not want to go home in the end.

The prince might break me or break my heart and soul. In truth, I don't know which one is the worst of fates anymore.


**READ ME**
Please read series content warnings. These books include graphic violence, dub-consent, and other triggering content.
THIS EDITION IS A RAPID RELEASE FOR KU READERS. FOR PURCHASE-TO-READ, PLEASE SEE THE BOX SETS.
As with all my works, paperbacks are available on the box set product page.




Quinn Blackbird loves an anti-hero.
All of her villains stay submerged in 'dark' so expect little redemption. She thinks them up over hot coffees and warm cups of tea on the porch.
When not writing, Quinn is either tackling a new face mask or snuggling with a book on the couch with her two pups.
After living in Scotland most of her life, Quinn then moved around the world writing for a few years, visiting distant family. Though she loved Australia the most--only in summer!--she has decided to put down some roots in Paris once everything has settled down.




Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment