INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Review of Escaping Demons by Killian Wolf

One phone call landed me the perfect job. Too bad it didn’t come with life insurance. I didn’t think this job would be anything special. Sure, the first phone call was weird, and yeah, maybe it wasn’t the smartest idea to come to someone’s house before I met them in person, but Dax seemed nice. All he wanted was a caretaker for his sick father. Oh, and an exorcist for the spirits haunting his family’s estate. Now he’s left me alone with his father, and the ghosts know my name. Caring for an old man with dementia, I can do. Fighting evil spirits? That’s way above my pay grade. But Dax has disappeared so I have to learn on my own or both Orlando and I might not live to see tomorrow...

MY REVIEW:

ESCAPING DEMONS IS BOOK ONE IN THE CASTILLIAN SERIES.  WHAT AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES.  I HAVE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS BY AUTHOR KILLIAN WOLF BEFORE AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE CHECKING OUT THE REST OF THE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES.  I REALLY ENJOYED ESCAPING DEMONS I WAS IMMEDIATELY DRAWN INTO THIS STORY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING UNTIL THE VERY END.  I LOVE PARANORMAL AND FANTASY AND THIS STORY HAD BOTH.  IT WAS CREEPY AND UNPREDICTABLE AND SURPRISING WHEN THE STORY CAME TOGETHER.  I ENJOYED ALL THE CHARACTERS AND LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT THEM.  A MUST READ FOR YOU FANS OF PARANORMAL AND FANTASY.  4 STARS
 
Biography Killian Wolf is a Miami, FL native who enjoys pirates, rum, and skulls as much as she loves writing about dark magick and sorcerers. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Cultural Anthropology and Sociology and a Master of Science in Environmental Archaeology and Palaeoeconomy. Killian writes books about obtaining magickal powers, and stepping into other dimensions. She lives in England with her husband, a tornado of a cat, and the most timid snake you’d ever meet. When she isn’t writing, you might find her at an Archaeological dig, rock climbing, or sipping on dark spiced rum while working on a painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment