INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Review of the Brothel of Fey by Lawna Mackie

Life for a female fey is not easy. When Tink’s parents pass away unexpectedly leaving her to fend for herself and her younger brother she realizes she needs help. An invitation from the maiden feys arrive offering her an option. She is to come to The Brothel of Fey, where a buyer has purchased her for the evening. Tink is devastated but knows she has no other choice. How hard could it be? One night of sex. The maidens did their best to show and explain to her what to anticipate. She could do this, or as her feathered friend suggested, she was out of her fey witted mind. What she hadn’t expected was that her buyer would be none other than Zander, King and fey beast killer. A beast, that was about to school her in the art of lovemaking and sexual pleasures. Zander has waited for Tink to come of age for a very long time. Knowing she will need help, he puts his plan into action. She will come to The Brothel of Fey and Zander is determined to show her what passion and desire really are. From the moment she was born he knew she must be his queen. The only problem was trying to convince the beautiful fey that he wasn’t the beast she thought he was.

MY REVIEW:

BROTHEL OF FEY IS SHORT EROTIC LOVE STORY THAT LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.  THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL LIKED AND THE ATTRACTION BETWEEN TINK AND ZANDER IS VERY REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  AUTHOR LAWNA MACKIE DOES A GREAT JOB IN DESCRIBING THE HOT SCENES BETWEEN TINK AND ZANDER. THE READER CAN PICTURE AND FEEL THE EMOTIONS THAT THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE FEELING.  I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT ZANDER AND TINK'S STORY.  5 STARS
 
Biography I’m a small town girl with big world dreams. I was born in Jasper, Alberta, and my parents were outdoor enthusiasts. My dad was an avid fisherman and I’m certain my mother was Mother Nature. The love of my life is my husband. He, along with my animals are my inspiration for everything I write. I live for romance, and truly believe true love conquers all. From an early age you could always find me with my nose buried in a romance novel—that hasn’t changed. I write various forms of romance from contemporary, paranormal and fantasy to erotica. Happy reading everyone, I sure would love to hear from you. www.lawnamackie.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment