INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Aurora Marelup Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Ascend
Little Wolf
The
Aurora Marelup Series Book 1
by
Serenity Rayne


Genre:
Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance 

My
name is Aurora and I am the last of my bloodline.

The
Strigoi killed my family within moments of my birth. They entrusted
my life to my Guardians Dimitri a Great Bear and Andre a Golden
Eagle. They sent us through a portal to the new world to hide and
protect me. We've spent the last two hundred years on the move like
gypsies. The time has come and I've obtained my full power. The hunt
for my mates is on. Once I succeed, I will take back my mother's
throne and dance on the bones of the Strigoi.

Trigger
warnings:
Decapitation.
There is m/m & m/m/m scenes. There is shifted sex. (Wolf on mate)
Blood and Gore. Why choose romance (multiple men faithful to one
female). Cliffhanger. This is book one of five










Hunt
Little Wolf
The
Aurora Marelup Series Book 2

My
name is Aurora. I am the first of my kind. After I ascended, it
became clear to my Guardian's that I wasn't your average Lycan. My
father's noble bloodline has gifted me with powers unheard of for a
Lycan. Half Lycan. Half dragon. I am a lethal hybrid of the two. With
the help of my mates, I am hunting down the traitors to my kingdom,
one by one.

The
Strigoi may be an ever present pain in my ass, but even they can't
compare to what I feel waiting for us. I feel that something lurks in
the background, a puppeteer pulling the strings of the usurpers.
With
only two mates left to gather, my harem is almost complete. With
their added strength, I will finally be able to avenge my family and
take back my Mother's throne.

On
my blood, I will triumph over my enemies... let my bloody coronation
begin.

True
mates,
blood
and gore.
Why
choose romance
Cliffhanger










Fight
Little Wolf
The
Aurora Marelup Series Book 3 

My
name is Aurora and this is my journey. I have traveled far, hunting
down my enemies. What I've learned so far hurts, the betrayal runs
bone deep. So many cogs in the machine, and so many traitors to
pursue. The ice dragon castle is a place of wonder and great danger.
I settle two scores and receive a surprising arrival. Oberon, King of
the High Elves takes an interest in my journey. He bestows a powerful
and lethal gift upon me. Sometimes it pays to be a beast of legend.
During my time in the castle, I finally complete my harem and reach
my full potential. With all five mates at my side and an army at my
command, I am almost ready to return to my ancestral home. Along the
way, we've discovered the identity of the puppeteer, and there's a
major score to be settled there. The body count is rising and there
doesn't seem to be an end in sight. By my blood, I swear I will
avenge my family and take back what is rightfully mine. This is the
second coming of the Blood Queen.


*
True/ Fated mates, M/M, Mate Orgy, Betrayal/ Retribution, Paranormal
Reverse Harem Romance, Surprise Guests, Puppeteer discovered, Blood &
gore, Why Choose Romance










Once
Upon a Raven
by Serenity Rayne

Genre:
Occult Horror 

Do
you know what it's like to be cursed? I do. The last ten years of my
life I can only return to my human form for five days. All because of
the Voodoo Witch Doctor Jacques. One of the idiots in my congress
broke his daughters heart. In turn, He dubbed all raven shifters
evil, and cursed us. He gave us calavera's and a choice, kill or die.
I'm a survivor, and I plan on beating last years body count. There's
one unforeseen glitch in my plans, and her name is Mina.


**
TRIGGER WARNING** BDSM elements, torture, prostitution. Graphic death
scenes in unique ways, Stockholm syndrome elements. Mass murderer
turned anti-hero











Hi
I'm Serenity Rayne and I love to write paranormal stories. My first
book out Hide Little Wolf is a dream come true. I've read a ton of
books over the years , I've always felt they were missing something.
So I was encouraged to write the book I've always wanted to read. In
real life I'm a mom, wife and outdoors woman. I love supporting and
being supportive of others. You'll find in my books that the female
characters are strong independent women that don't lose their bite no
matter what is thrown their way. I hope you enjoy reading it!





Follow
the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!














No comments:

Post a Comment