INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Review of Somebody in the Neighborhood by Judy Moore




Dawn Andersen and her parents are horrified when her carefree Aunt Amy is found stabbed to death on the beach, the second woman to be murdered in the small oceanside town of Manatee Beach. The police have arrested a homeless man for the murders, but is he the real killer? Dawn, 25, makes the biggest decision of her life when she decides to leave her routine existence in Ohio to move into her aunt’s cottage a block from the ocean in South Florida.From the first night that Dawn arrives in Florida, the feeling of uneasiness never leaves her. There’s the strange man next door who always seems to be watching her. Married neighbors who were infatuated with her beautiful aunt. The nosy, too friendly mailman. A hooded figure who’s been lurking outside her house at night. As Dawn learns more about her aunt’s life in Florida, she becomes convinced that the murderer is closer than she ever imagined, that her aunt’s killer is actually somebody in the neighborhood.

MY REVIEW:

SOMEBODY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS A SUSPENSEFUL MURDER MYSTERY THAT DRAWS YOU IN FROM THE BEGINNING  UNTIL THE END. THE STORY AND CHARACTERS ARE WELL WRITTEN AND UNPREDICTABLE THAT YOU SUSPECT EVERYONE.  AS YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM ANY BOOK YOU READ BY JUDY MORE, THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT TWISTS AND TURNS THAT KEEP YOU GUESSING WHO THE MURDERER IS.  EVERY CHARACTER HAS A MOTIVE AND WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE THAT PERSON FIGURED OUT, THE AUTHOR TAKES YOU ON ANOTHER LEAD.     

I LOVE READING JUDY MOORE'S BOOKS.  YOU ARE ALWAYS DRAWN INTO HER STORIES FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL THE END.  YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE THE STORY IS GOING AND WHO DID IT.  THE AUTHOR LOVES TO THROUGH SOME TWISTS AND TURNS IN THE STORY TO THROW YOU OFF AND KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE.  I LOVE A GOOD MURDER MYSTERY.  SOMEBODY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS A MUST READ FOR ALL YOU FANS OUT THERE OF A GOOD MURDER MYSTERY.  I RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS BOOK AND ANY BOOK BY AUTHOR JUDY MOORE  YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS AUTHOR.  5 STARS





Biography
Judy Moore is the author of the popular thriller, "The Mother-in-Law," as well as three mystery novels: "Somebody in the Neighborhood," "Murder in Vail," and "Murder at the Country Club." She has also written numerous novellas, including the Christmas anthology "Christmas Interrupted," which contains three novellas: "Airport Christmas," "The Holiday House Sitter," and "The Hitchhiker on Christmas Eve." She has a master's degree in journalism from the University of Florida and worked as a newspaper reporter, magazine feature writer, and publications editor for several years. A former tennis pro, Ms. Moore's writing background also includes sports writing, and athletes from various sports are sprinkled throughout some of her novels. A lifelong resident of Florida, she currently resides in Vero Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment