INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review of Christmas in Crystal Creek (Healing Hearts Ranch Book 3) by Angela Ford




Falling in love with someone is truly, a beautiful experience. Especially during the magical holiday season. Warm your heart with a tranquil horseback ride through the wintry countryside, where the starry sky is filled with brilliant lights and the landscape is covered in a layer of snow. Inside is covered in twinkling lights, decked with stockings and holiday spreads dreamed up by the town folk of Crystal Creek.

Love had filled the air during the harvest festivities. Has the winter chill cooled those feelings? Did the ranch open, without a hitch, after a romantic issue surfaced? In between bookings at the horse therapy ranch, they prepare for the holidays with a dazzling Christmas tree lighting, an old-fashioned horse drawn sleigh ride, and a Christmas barn dance.

Visit the Healing Hearts Ranch in the Montana mountains this holiday season. A wholesome story of love, friendship, choices in life, and the horses that help those hear what’s in their souls.

MY REVIEW:

CHRISTMAS IN CRYSTAL CREEK IS BOOK 3 IN THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH SERIES.  IT CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE.  BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE SERIES FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. CRYSTAL CREEK IS SMALL TOWN WHERE EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE ELSE.  THE TOWNSPEOPLE ARE A TIGHT NIT COMMITTEE AND LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  CHRISTMAS IN CRYSTAL CREEK IS TRULY A MAGICAL TIME WHEN THE TOWNSPEOPLE DECORATE, BAKE AND HAVE CHRISTMAS FESTIVALS TO CELEBRATE THE TIME OF YEAR.  THERE IS MAGIC IN THE AIR AND LOVE AND THE HEALING HEARTS RANCH WHERE PEOPLE GO TO HEAL AND FIND THEMSELVES ALONG THE WAY.  WHO WILL THE HORSES AND RANCH HELP?

I REALLY LOVE THE HEALING HEART RANCH SERIES.  I AM A BIG FAN OF SMALL TOWN LOVE STORIES BUT THIS SERIES GOES SO MUCH FURTHER.  I LOVE HOW ANGELA FORD CREATED THIS MAGICAL RANCH THAT NOT ONLY HELPS PEOPLE HEAL WITH THE LOVE OF HORSES BUT ALSO BRINGS EVERYONE CLOSER TOGETHER THROUGH FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE. EACH STORY AND THE CHARACTERS ARE UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY.  THE FRIENDSHIPS AND LOVE THAT DEVELOP BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS SOMETIME THEY CAN'T DEAL WITH BUT THROUGH THE LOVE OF HORSES AND THE HELP OF CARING PEOPLE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HEAL AND MOVE ON.  THIS SERIES IS FOR EVERYONE TO READ.  YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND EACH STORYLINE.  THE AUTHOR, ANGELA FORD HAS WROTE A WELL WRITTEN STORY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH.    5 STARS





Biography
Angela resides in Nova Scotia – Canada’s Ocean Playground. Inspired by sunsets, the ocean, her family, and books! She is never without a book, whether she’s reading or writing. Angela is a bestselling and award-winning author who has been in the Amazon top fifty, Readers’ Choice Awards and ScreenCraft. She has over 50 published works in paperback, eBook, audiobook, and foreign translation. An Award of Distinction sparked the idea for her first book ‘Closure’ that hit Bestselling Action & Adventure, Women’s fiction. In between mysteries, Angela writes short contemporary romance. She loves to connect with her readers! www.angelafordauthor.com



No comments:

Post a Comment