INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Private Message Book Tour and Giveaway


Private Messages 
by Connie Lafortune 
Genre: Romantic Suspense 


Lilianna

For so long, my very existence teetered on the brink of death
That's what happens when you lose the other piece of your heart
I can't sleep, write or work
Until, I meet him
The one who won't let me fade back into the darkness
Now, I'm feeling things that I shouldn't
But the man is determined to breathe me back to life
And, it's been so long since I took a breath

Zane

I've been called a cold heartless bastard one too many times
However, I didn't get to where I am by not taking chances
I'm the successful owner of Club Syn
And then I meet her
I'm torn between my mysterious caller and the raging storm
Now, I'm feeling things I've never felt before
One is untouchable, the other continues to push me away
And, it's been so long since I've been inspired 





Author of contemporary/romantic suspense. Rebel, coffee addict and incurable romantic. If she's not in her office writing, you can bet she's curled up in a comfy chair with her nose buried in a book. 






$50 Amazon gift card 
Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. The book sounds intriguing. I put it on my reading list. And that cover! Sizzling.

    ReplyDelete