INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Author Interview with Tony Banks


GIRL WITH PEN WANTS TO GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO TONY BANKS WHO WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS FOR MY READERS.




Q: Can you tell us a little about yourself to start?

I am a freelance writer who writes mostly erotic romance under the pen name of Angel Ray. I have books already published with Luminosity Publishing and New Concepts Publishing. I also have upcoming books with Books To Go Now and Extasy Books.

Q: How are you feeling now that your latest book is out & on tour?

I always feel good whenever a book of mine is published.

Q: Out of all of your books do you have a favorite character or couple?

If I had to pick a favorite character from one of my books it would probably be Lexi Gifford from my first published romance MR. INNOCENT published by Luminosity Publishing. She runs her own business and she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.

Q: Are you currently working on a new book at this time?

I always seem to be working on something. If it's not a new romantic story, I'm usually posting pieces on sites like Commaful and Wattpad.

Q: Do you have favorite author whose books you love to read?

My current favorite authors would have to be Patricia Briggs, Lilith Saintcrow and Yasmine Galenorn.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be & why?

If he were still alive I would like to have dinner with the Marquis de Sade. The reason why is because someone who “inspired” the word sadism would be someone who would be very interesting to have dinner with!

Q: As a child what did you want to do when you grew up?

As a child I either wanted to be a NASCAR racer or a superhero. LOL!

Q: Did you always want to be a writer? If not what did you want to be?

Actually, when I was a teenager, I wanted to be a rock star. LOL!

Q: Do you read all the reviews for your book(s)?

Yes, actually, I do. Fortunately, all but one or two I've read have been positive.

Q: Which do you prefer paperback, hardback or ebooks & why?

I really don't have a perferance, although I do like how e-books don't take as much space as paperbacks and hardbacks!

Q: Of all of the books you have written do you have a favorite & why?

Out of all the books I've published thus far, if I had to pick one as a favorite it would probably be my lesbian romance MOTHER FIGURE that's scheduled to be published by Extasy Books. The story is about a young woman named Cassie whose mother leaves the family when she's very young. She eventually develops a motherly-type relationship with her father's girlfriend Julia who lives with them for a time. They lose touch with each other for a while when Julia breaks up with Cassie's father. When they reconnect, Julia invites Cassie to stay and work with her for a time after she graduates from high school. It is then that Cassie discovers that her feelings for Julia got beyond looking at her as merely a mother figure, especially after she catches her in bed with another woman. I think the main reason why this is my favorite is because of how I set up the interaction between Cassie & Julia.

Q: When you aren't writing what do you do to relax and have fun?

I mostly listen to music, read and watch movies.

Q: What are your favorite types of heroines? Do you like the damsel in distress who needs saving or the kick-ass variety? Why?

The kick-ass variety since they're more interesting-and fun!-to write, at least for me.

Q: Do you have a favorite love scene from a book or movie? Which book/movie & scene?

This might sound a little weird, but one of my favorite “love” scenes is from a movie from the seventies called Kentucky Fried Movie. The movie is a “parody” of various movies and TV shows. The last scene shows a couple sitting on the couch watching the news. When they start making out, the newscaster “acts” like he can see them and invites the cameraman and others to “watch” along with him and proceed to cheer the couple on. I know this is supposed to be a “comedy” scene, but the lovemaking part of it is pretty intense.

Coffee or Tea? Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla? BOTH

Kinky or Sweet? A lot of kinky with a little sweet!

Dine in or Dine out? Dine in.

Steak or Chicken? BOTH

Dom or Sub? A little of both.

Summer or Winter? Both have their merits and problems.

Shower or Bath? It used to be a bath but now it's a shower.

Beer or Wine? Beer

Scary or Comedy? A scary comedy!

Sunset or Sunrise? BOTH

Biker or Billionaire? Billionaire because they have money (of course!).

Rock or Country? How about country rock?

Vanilla or Toys? Probably vanilla since I'm not much into toys (other than strap-ons!).

Pink or Black? BOTH

Can You Share With Readers Your Top Ten Fantasies?

All of my fantasies are pretty much all in my books!

THANK YOU TONY FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.  WE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT YOU.  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ OF ANY TONY'S BOOKS YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT.

1 comment: