INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Book Blast Audiobook Now Available Double Scoop of Murder A Coffee & Cream Cafe Mystery by Lena Gregory

Audio Book – Double Scoop of Murder: Coffee & Cream Café Mysteries by Lena Gregory Read by Eleanor McCormick

Double Scoop of Murder: Coffee & Cream Café Mysteries Cozy Mystery 3rd in Series Setting – Watchogue, Long Island, New York Audiobook (June 25, 2024) Publisher Tantor Audio Listening Length - 6 hours and 39 minutes ASIN B0D67ZB8TB Audio CD: ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CZ31MZVK Gemma Halliday Publishing (November 21, 2023) Number of Pages 226 Digital ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CCLT922F Paperback ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8879730982

From author Lena Gregory comes a hunt for more than just treasure . . .

Danika Delany is loving running her uncle's old-fashioned malt shop on eastern Long Island and putting her own modern spin on the treats they serve. Life is finally looking up for her! That is, until local billionaire Maxwell Crumbholtz dies and leaves his fortune in the form of a treasure hunt. Chaos descends on Watchogue, and Dani and the rest of the gang from the Coffee & Cream Cafe join the melee when they enter the contest, try to decipher the clues, and go in search of the treasure. But Dani digs up more than she expected when she discovers a dead body buried instead of a treasure! To make matters worse, a witness claims to have seen Dani at the scene of the murder. Now, instead of a four-billion-dollar payday, Dani is on the hunt for a killer.

 

About Lena Gregory

Lena Gregory is the author of the Bay Island Psychic Mysteries, which take place on a small island between the north and south forks of Long Island, New York, the All-Day Breakfast Café Mysteries, which are set on the outskirts of Florida’s Ocala National Forest, the Mini-Meadows Mysteries, set in a community of tiny homes in Central Florida, and the Coffee & Cream Café Mysteries, which take place in a small town on the south shore of eastern Long Island, New York.

Lena grew up in a small town on the south shore of eastern Long Island, but she recently traded in cold, damp, gray winters for the warmth and sunshine of central Florida, where she now lives with her husband, three kids, son-in-law, and four dogs. Her hobbies include spending time with family, reading, and walking. Her love for writing developed when her youngest son was born and didn’t sleep through the night. She works full-time as a writer and a freelance editor and is a member of Sisters in Crime.

Author Links

Audiobook Purchase Links - Amazon - B&N - Kobo Find the entire Coffee & Cream Café Mystery Series in all formats here.

Coming August 27, 2024

Book Blast Participants June 25 Christy's Cozy Corners FUONLYKNEW Girl With Pen Literary Gold Celticlady's Reviews MJB Reviewers Sapphyria's Book Reviews Cozy Up With Kathy Reading Authors Lady Hawkeye Books, Ramblings, and Tea June 26 Guatemala Paula Loves to Read Maureen's Musings Socrates Book Reviews Sarah Can't Stop Reading Reading Is My SuperPower Baroness Book Trove Brooke Blogs Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book Ruff Drafts

Have you signed up to be a Tour Host? Click Here to Find Details and Sign Up Today! Want to Book a Tour? Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the audio release of Double Scoop of Murder!

    ReplyDelete